CHARLESTON — A representative from West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey's office will conduct several mobile office hours in four Metro Valley counties this month.
Bryan Hoylman, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the Office, will host the mobile office hours and will be available to educate consumers on protecting their identity and answer any questions from local consumers. The schedule is as follows:
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Oct. 14 at the Wayne County Courthouse, 700 Hendricks St., Wayne;
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Oct. 15 at the Salt Rock Senior Center, 5490 W.Va. 10, Salt Rock;
- 11 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Oct. 16 at the Fort Gay Senior Center, 3235 Louisa St., Fort Gay;
- 10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Oct. 22 at the Buffalo Senior Center, 48 Wright Lane, Buffalo; and
- 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Oct. 29 at the Elk Valley Public Library, 313 The Crossings Mall, Elkview.
“Our office encourages consumers to attend one of the mobile office hours to learn more about the ways they can protect their identities from scammers,” Morrisey said in a press release. “Mobile office hours are a great resource for local residents to have their questions and concerns answered by our office.”
Mobile office hours are open to the public; reservations are not required.
For information about the mobile office hours, contact Hoylman at 681-313-4565.