HUNTINGTON – Beard Mortuary and Huddleston Bolen LLP will host a seminar titled “Is Your Estate in Order.”
The seminar is scheduled from 10 a.m. to noon Tuesday, Oct. 28th at Beard Mortuary, which is located at 3001 Third Ave. in Huntington. The seminar is free and open to the public. A free continental breakfast and light lunch will be provided. Registration is required and may be made by calling 304-691-8474.
In the seminar, Bill Snider of Huddleston Bolen’s Legacy Planning Group will provide a checklist guests can use to determine if your estate is in order. They will also review several practical issues, including:
- Living Wills
- Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Durable Financial Power of Attorney
- Living Trust
- Naming a personal and financial guardian for dependents
- Naming an executor and preparing documents for her/him
- Preparing a Letter of Last Instruction
- How to calculate net worth
- Determining who will receive assets after death and how to transfer assets
Huddleston Bolen is a regional business-oriented law firm with offices in Huntington and Charleston in West Virginia and Ashland and Louisville in Kentucky. For more information, visit www.huddlestonbolen.com.