CHARLESTON – Twenty-one Bowles Rice attorneys have been named to the 2015 West Virginia Super Lawyers list.
The recognized lawyers practice across a wide range of areas, including energy and natural resources, banking, business litigation, and employment law. Seven were designated as “Rising Stars.”
Only 5 percent of the lawyers in any state are selected as Super Lawyers, through polling, peer assessment and a research process that evaluates each candidate based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The Bowles Rice attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers practice in four of the firm’s West Virginia offices in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown and Parkersburg.
* J. Mark Adkins, Charleston, Business Litigation
* Robert L. Bays, Parkersburg, Business Litigation
* Michael E. Caryl, Martinsburg, Tax
* Julia A. Chincheck, Charleston, Banking
* Mark H. Dellinger, Charleston, Employment Law and Litigation
* Andrew G. Fusco, Morgantown, Business Litigation
* Jill E. Hall, Charleston, Rising Star - Employment & Labor
* Ashley Hardesty Odell, Morgantown, Rising Star - Business Litigation
* Justin M. Harrison, Charleston, Rising Star - Employment Law and Litigation
* Ronda L. Harvey, Charleston, Litigation
* Thomas A. Heywood, Charleston, Mergers & Acquisitions
* Evan R. Kime, Charleston, Rising Star - Business Litigation
* J. Thomas Lane, Charleston, Energy & Natural Resources
* Dylan C. Lewis, Morgantown, Rising Star - Business Litigation
* Charles M. Love III, Charleston, Business Litigation
* Stuart A. McMillan, Charleston, Business Litigation
* Sandra M. Murphy, Charleston, Banking
* Julie R. Shank, Morgantown, Rising Star - Business Litigation
* Gerard R. Stowers, Charleston, Business Litigation
* Ben Thomas, Charleston - Rising Star - Mergers & Acquisitions
* Kenneth E. Webb Jr., Charleston, Business Litigation
Bowles Rice is a full-service law firm with nearly 150 attorneys, serving clients from eight regional offices located in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown, Moundsville and Parkersburg in West Virginia; Southpointe, Pa.; Lexington, Ky.; and Winchester, Va.