Filed Feb. 23
First United Bank and Trust v. Contracting Solutions, L.L.C., Randall, Kimberly, and Randall S. Michael
J-Not yet assigned; PA-Deborah J. Jenkins
* First United claims Contracting Solutions and the Michaels defaulted on a loan and now owes its principal and interest. It is seeking $31,358.85, attorney's fees, and litigation costs.
Case number: 06-C-123
State Farm Insurance v. Alexander Construction, Inc. and Parrotta Paving Company, Inc.
J-Not yet assigned; PA-Paul A. Burns
* State Farm claims Alexander Construction and its subcontractor, Parrotta Paving, were negligent extinguishing a fire that later damaged two insureds' homes. It is seeking $103,000 for both homes.
Case number: 06-C-124
West Virginia University Hospitals, Inc. v. Gregg Gilleland
J-Not yet assigned; PA-Jeffrey D. Taylor
* WVU Hospitals claims Gilleland has failed to pay for extensive professional medical treatment. It is seeking $28,082.42, the cost of the bill, attorney's fees, and court costs.
Case number: 06-C-128
T.J. Contracting, Custom Homes, L.L.C., and O.C. Cluss Lumber Company, Inc. v. Kenneth Zara and Patricia Seremitis
J-Not yet assigned; PA-Thomas L. Linkous
* T.J. Contracting, Custom Homes, and O.C. Cluss Lumber claim Zara and Seremitis owe for construction. They are seeking $96,141.68 for services rendered by T.J. Contracting and $10,995.47 for services rendered by O.C. Cluss Lumber.
Case number: 06-C-130
Green Tree Servicing, L.L.C. v. Trisha Rice
J-Not yet assigned; PA-Erin P. Dyer
* Green Tree Servicing claims Trisha owes the accelerated principal of a loan, $26,929.02, for a manufactured home. It is seeking possession of the home to be disposed of and a deficiency award.
Case number: 06-C-132