JP Morgan Chase Bank vs. Premier Warranty Group and Donald L. Hans
PA-Daniel J. Konrad; J-Mazzone
* JP Morgan is suing Premier Warranty Group and Hans for a principal debt of $34,192.40, with $1,326.27 interest and $50.00 in fees.
Case number: 06-C-48
Mary Jo Harper vs. Mary Jo Cook
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Gaughan
* The two parties were involved in an automobile accident. Harper is suing Cook for negligence in driving that resulted in a rear end collision causing multiple permanent injuries to Harper.
Case number: 06-C-50
Chase Manhattan Bank USA, NA vs. Roger Murfin
PA-Andrew S. Lerner; J-Wilson
* Chase is suing Murfin for an unpaid credit card balance of $10,339.26.
Case number: 06-C-51
Harry L. Buch vs. Tom Vapner Roofing and Painting, LLC
PA-John Preston Bailey; J-Mazzone
* Buch is suing Vapner for negligently and improperly repairing the roof on his home. Buch seeks $3,331.01 to compensate for damages and eventual repairs.
Case number: 06-C-53
George A. Canoutas, et al., vs. A&B Sales, Inc.
PA-William J. Ihlenfeld, II; J-Wilson
* Canoutas claims that A&B withheld the fact that a vehicle they sold to him was involved in an accident and sustained heavy damages. Canoutas claims he has suffered monetary loss and mental distress. He is suing for compensation for all related costs and damages.
Case number: 06-C-54
Andre M. Smith vs. The State of West Virginia
PA-pro se; J-Recht
* Smith seeks documents he claims were not made available to him while he was preparing to file a post-conviction habeas corpus. He was convicted of the felony offense of wanton endangerment in 1998 and is currently serving a life term in prison.
Case number: 06-C-55
Worldwide Asset Management vs. Gerald T. Trumble, Jr.
PA-James B. Atkins; J-Mazzone
* Worldwide Asset is suing Trumble for a principal debt of $12,792.52 plus $7,216.69 interest for a total sum of $20,009.21.
Case number: 06-C-56
Tricia L. Johnson, et al., vs. Nancy B. Lewis
PA-Jonathan E. Turak; J-Gaughan
* Johnson is suing Lewis for causing an automobile collision. She claims Lewis crossed the center lane and caused the accident while driving under the influence of alcohol. Johnson seeks compensation for the damages to her vehicle, permanent injuries and loss of income.
Case number: 06-C-57