Cynthia J. Ward vs. Marathon Ashland Petroleum
PA-Joseph J. John; J-Mazzone
* Ward claims that Marathon sold her defective and contaminated gasoline that severely and permanently damaged her automobile. She is suing Marathon for $3,000.00 in damages to the vehicle, $10,000.00 for vehicle replacement, and $2,000.00 for other costs and damages.
Case number: 06-C-58
Worldwide Asset Management vs. Terry L. Bratton
PA-James B. Atkins; J-Wilson
* Bratton owes Worldwide Asset Management $9,364.69 on a past due account plus $2,330.87 interest. Worldwide seeks compensation for the combined amount, $11,695.56.
Case number: 06-C-60
NCO Portfolio Management, Inc. vs. Clara Joan Wardle
PA-Andrew S. Lerner; J-Wilson
* Wardle owes NCO $10,027.14 on a past due account. NCO seeks compensation for the debt.
Case number: 06-C-63
Mary V. Campbell vs. Romig Roofing Company, et al.
PA-Thomas E. McIntire; J-Gaughan
* About two years ago, Campbell's husband William F. Campbell was killed in an automobile accident involving him and a driver for Romig Roofing. Campbell claims that faulty maintenance and upkeep of the vehicle at fault is to blame for the accident. She is suing Romig for her husband's wrongful death.
Case number: 06-C-64
Julie A. Recht vs. George J. Schafer
PA-Mark A. Colantonio; J-Gaughan
* The two parties were involved in an automobile accident causing severe and disabling personal injuries to Recht. She is suing Schafer for carelessness and negligence in operating his vehicle and seeks compensation for all damages.
Case number: 06-C-68
Frank A. Savarese vs. Allstate Insurance Company, et al.
PA-David A. Jividen; J-Mazzone
* Savarese and another driver were involved in an automobile accident causing Savarese to be seriously injured. He claims that he had a policy with Allstate Insurance that covered $25,000.00 for medical payments. Allstate has refused to make the payments and Savarese is thus suing Allstate for that amount.
Case number: 06-C-69
Thomas F. Jennings and Carole P. Jennings vs. The Catholic Diocese of Wheeling-Charleston and Vincent Vecera
PA-Frank X. Duff; J-Gaughan
* The couple was participating in a retreat and walking along a sidewalk area when they were hit by a golf cart driven by Vecera and owned by the Diocese. They seek compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and other damages.
Case number: 06-C-71
Joseph W. Denham Jr. vs. Tammy Greenwald
PA-Richard W. Hollandsworth; J-Wilson
* Denham and Greenwald were in a parking lot of Gumby's Cigarette World when Greenwald struck Denham with her vehicle causing him serious leg injuries. After causing the accident, Greenwald left the scene. Denham's expenses have exceeded $25,000.00 and $11,000.00 in lost wages. He seeks compensation for the total amount.
Case number: 06-C-72
Beneficial West Virginia, Inc. vs. Robert Fahey and Beverly Fahey
PA-Steven M. Recht; J-Wilson
* The Fahey's owe Beneficial West Virginia $10,123.40 on an unpaid account and $3,227.48 interest. Beneficial West Virginia seeks compensation for the combined amount.
Case number: 06-C-73
Ricky Renforth vs. Shani J. Heller
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Mazzone
* The two parties were involved in a rear-end automobile collision. Renforth suffered damages as a result of the accident. He seeks compensation for his subsequent medical care and injuries and other costs and damages.
Case number: 06-C-74
This just in: Ohio County
Want to get notified whenever we write about ?
Sign-up Next time we write about , we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.