Chantel D. Clifton vs. Brandon J. Criswell, Bajco, LLC, d/b/a Papa Johns Pizza, et al.
PA-John J. Pizzuti; J-Wilson
* The two parties were involved in an automobile accident. Clifton claims that the accident was caused by the negligence and carelessness of Criswell, a driver for Papa Johns Pizza. Clifton suffered property damages as well as bodily injury. He seeks compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-89
Ford Motor Credit Company vs. Donald Ritchea
PA-David M. Thomas; J-Wilson
* Ford Motor Credit claims that Ritchea has failed to make payments in violation of a contract between the two parties. Ritchea owes Ford Motor Credit a debt of $13,525.06. The company is suing for that amount.
Case number: 06-C-90
Wendy F. Hinerman and Richard S. Hinerman vs. Stephanie Erlich
PA-David J. Sims; J-Gaughan
* The two parties were involved in an automobile accident. The Hinerman's claim that the accident was a result of the negligence and carelessness of Erlich. The accident caused severe bodily injury to the plaintiffs as well as much emotional distress including social detachment and even less enjoyable time with one another. The Hinerman's seek $200,000 to cover the cost of all medical expenses and compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-91
Latoya Pervall vs. Wheeling Island Gaming, Inc., d/b/a Wheeling Downs Racetrack and Gaming Center
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Gaughan
* Wheeling Island Gaming terminated Pervall's employment after she needed time off due to a work related injury. She had several other excused absences the week before her injury and she claims that the company unfairly terminated her employment. She has suffered loss of wages and much emotional distress. She seeks compensatory damages damages.
Case number: 06-C-94
Amy Lynn Bishop and Mark Bishop vs. Kristen Denise Kearns
PA-James G. Bordas, Jr.; J-Mazzone
The two parties were involved in an automobile accident. The Bishop's claim that the accident was caused as a result of the negligence and carelessness of Kearns. They seek compensation for medical expenses as well as all damages relating to property damage and bodily injury as a result of the accident.
Case number: 06-C-95
Jerome "Jerry" Echemann vs. West Virginia Media Holdings, LLC, et al.
PA-Patrick S. Cassidy; J-Gaughan
* Echemann claims that West Virginia Media Holdings has discriminated against him on the account of his age. He alleges that the company executes similar practices with other older employees as well. Despite his twenty-five years of service to the company, he claims that his wages have been frozen and he has been scheduled a poor amount of and quality of hours. He seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 06-C-96