Pamela Anderson vs. Kmart Corp.
PA - Barry Beck; J - Christopher Wilkes
* Anderson says she was involuntarily terminated from her job at Kmart in Martinsburg on Jan. 4, 2006, and she claims the defendant violated the West Virginia Wage Payment and Collection Act. She is seeking at least $75,000 and other relief.
Case number: 06-C-173
Daniel Patrick Jenkins and Nicole Therese Jenkins vs. Winchester Hospitality LLC, Holiday Inn, Martinsburg; Martinsburg Health & Fitness; Stonebrook Inc.; Susan Lopez; and Murray Lindenbaum
PA - Ray Shepard; J - David H. Sanders
* The plaintiffs claim their daughter was attacked in March 2005 in a pool at the Holiday Inn by an autistic adult who was under the supervision of Lopez, who worked for Stonebrook. They are seeking more than $3,250,000.
Case number: 06-C-174
Westfield Insurance Co. vs. Carole Moralez
PA -Daniel Booth; J - David H. Sanders
* The insurance company, as subrogee of King's Daughters Housing Inc., claims Moralez smoked in bed and caused a fire in March 2005 when she was a tenant. The plaintiff is seeking at least $11,817.36.
Case number: 06-C-178
Ronald W. Adams Jr. vs. Richard D. Anderson Jr. and Keith L. Grimm
PA - Barry Beck; J - David H. Sanders
* The plaintiff claims Anderson caused a vehicle accident in October 2005 while he was driving a truck owned by Grimm. Adams is seeking $75,000 for damages to his vehicle and loss of income.
Case number: 06-C-180
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co. vs. Michael E. O'Donnell
PA - R. Stephen Jarrell; J - David H. Sanders
* The suit claims O'Donnell owes $123,434.34, although the case did not specify what the debt is for. The plaintiff is seeking that amount and other relief.
Case number: 06-C-184