Orville T. Kitchen, III, Shonah Lisa Lynch, Heather Marlena Ferguson v. Redes Jobe
* Kitchen is suing Jobe for failing to maintain his part of a sales agreement for a parcel of land in Kenova and failing to insure the property and home against fire, which ultimately destroyed the home. The plaintiffs are seeking a judgment in the amount of $64,000.
Case number: 06-C-051
William Huffman v. Phillip Starkey
PA-Kerry A. Nessel; J-Darrell Pratt
* Huffman was a passenger in Starkey's vehicle as he failed to stop at an intersection. Huffman claims Starkey was intoxicated during the accident. He is seeking compensatory damages in excess of $100,000.
Case number: 06-C-056
Deborah Dauray, MA v. Randall Thompson
* Dauray claims Thompson conducted an erroneous survey of her property, which resulted in over $200,000 in property damage. She is seeking a judgment in that amount.
Case number: 06-C-067
Service Pump and Supply, Inc. v. Century Operations, LLC
PA-Leslie Dillon; J-Darrell Pratt
* Service Pump is suing Century claiming the Colorado company failed to pay for certain goods, services and the rental of equipment. Service Pump is seeking $20,480.53 in compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-065
Joseph Williams v. Cassandra Fields, Tyler Copley, Noah Salyers, Vivian Salyers
PA-Kenneth P. Hicks; J-Darrell Pratt
* Williams is suing the four Wayne County residents after a male pit bull dog, which was in their care, attacked and injured him. Williams is seeking compensatory damages for medical expenses.
Case number: 06-C-081