Heidi Marie and Jackie Shahan v. Alton G. and Mark E. Myers
J-Not yet assigned; PA-Brent E. Beveridge
* The Shahans claim the Myers were given four acres of a seventeen-acre parcel, but the Myers altered the deed to read twelve acres. They are seeking $50,000 in compensatory damages, $150,000 for punitive damages, and seven and a half acres.
Case number: 06-C-242
ABN Ambro Mortgage Group, Inc. v. Tamila K. Findlay a.k.a. Tamila K. Sine
J-Not yet assigned; PA-Stephen L. Thompson
* ABM Ambro Mortgage claims that Findlay was awarded a home and three parcels of land after her ex-husband died. It is seeking Findlay's half of the interest on the home and land, $44,000, and attorney's fees, court costs, and a special commissioner to be appointed to handle the resale arrangements.
Case number: 06-C-243
Eugenia Perkins v. The Cato Corporation
J-Not yet assigned; PA-Alex J. Shook
* Perkins claims a shelf fell off a wall and hit her on the head and the shoulder while she was a patron in a Cato store. She is seeking $74,999.99, attorney's fees, court costs, and punitive damages for past, present and future medical bills, loss of enjoyment of life, pain, suffering, annoyance, inconvenience, and mental anguish.
Case number: 06-C-246
Matthew Ward Kreeger II v. Magistrate Jennifer Wilson
J-Not yet assigned; PA-Lance E. Rollo
* Kreeger claims Wilson did not dismiss his DUI case as he believes she should have. He is seeking a writ of prohibition.
Case number: 06-C-248
West Virginia University Hospitals, Inc. v. Amanda Murphy
J-Not yet assigned; PA-Ward D. Stone
* WVU Hospitals claims Murphy owes for extensive professional medical treatment. It is seeking $20,460, interest and court costs.
Case number: 06-C-249