Cabell Huntington Hospital, Inc. v. Jason C. Neuhaus
PA-Daniel T. Yon; J-John L. Cummings
* Cabell Huntington Hospital is suing after Neuhaus failed to pay for medical services he received. The hospital is seeking a full payment of the balance, which is $49,798.75.
Case number: 06-C-267
Michael McArthur, individually, and as Administrator of the Estate of Melissa McArthur v. Gino's Pizza and Spaghetti House, Inc.
PA-Letisha R. Bika; J-John L. Cummings
* Michael McArthur claims Melissa McArthur's death was a direct result of Gino's negligence. He claims she injured her hip on a sharp rail at the restaurant and eventually died from complications associated with the injury.
Case number: 06-C-280
Gene Gue and Mary Joan Gue v. Neighborhood Restaurants, Inc. d/b/a Applebee's Restaurant
PA-R. Matthew Vital; J-David M. Pancake
* Gene Gue was eating at a Barboursville Applebee's on October 18, 2004, when he bit into a sued diabetes blood testing strip that was in his food. The plaintiffs are seeking punitive and compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-286
Cintas Corporation v. Pizza Partners West Virginia LP d/b/a CiCi's Pizza
PA-Charles K. Gould J-John L. Cummings
* Cintas is suing Pizza Partners after the restaurant company prematurely terminated a contract agreement that called for Cintas to provide aprons, towels and mats to four pizza locations for 60 months. Cintas is seeking a judgment of $24,550.24.
Case number: 06-C-289
The Motorists Insurance Group v. Whirlpool Corporation
PA-Michael R. Cline; J-John L. Cummings
* Motorists Insurance Group is suing Whirlpool after a dishwasher belonging to their insured customers malfunctioned, leaking water and causing damage to the residence. The insurance group is seeking to be compensated for the money it paid to its customer and is seeking judgment in the amount of $33,857.40
Case number: 06-C-264