Bayer Employees Federal Credit Union vs. Pamela J. Andrews and Thomas Andrews
PA-Logan Hassig; J-Madden
* The Andrews' owe Bayer Employees Federal Credit Union a loan debt of $6,501.47 plus prejudgment interest for the purchase of a 2002 Ford Expedition. Bayer Employees Federal Credit Union is seeking compensation for the total unpaid sum.
Case number: 06-C-108
Worldwide Asset Management, LLC vs. George Klovanich
PA-Paul S. Atkins; J-Karl
* Klonavich owes Worldwide Asset Management a debt of $9,778.67 on a past due account. Worldwide Asset Management is seeking compensation for the unpaid amount.
Case number: 06-C-109
Worldwide Asset Management vs. Terry L. Snyder
PA-Paul S. Atkins; J-Madden
Snyder owes Worldwide Asset Management a debt of $6,775.56 plus $1,812.91 interest for a total of $8,568.47. Worldwide Asset Management is seeking compensation for the total unpaid sum.
Case number: 06-C-110
Walter Gaines and Antoinette Jean Gaines vs. Argo Packing Company, et al.
PA-Leslie Ann James; J-Karl
* The Gaines' claim that Walter Gaines was exposed to asbestos-containing products resulting in incurable malignant mesothelioma and lung disease. He is seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 06-C-111
Ohio River Aggregate, Inc., et al. vs. Ohio Power Company, et al.
PA-John Preston Bailey; J-Madden
* The two parties are involved in a dispute over the companies' real estate as well as contract issues.
Case number: 06-C-112
Dorothy Ann Ritchea vs. United Government Services, LLC
PA-Paul J. Harris; J-Karl
* Ritchea's late husband was severely and permanently injured and incurred significant medical expenses due to what Ritchea states was a product liability issue. She is seeking such relief as the court deems appropriate.
Case number: 06-C-13
Penny L. Rouse vs. George Lagos, David Glover, and Marshall County Public Service District #4
PA-Paul J. Harris; J-Madden
* Rouse claims she was wrongly terminated from her employment when she, in good faith, reported instances of wrongdoing or waste by the company for which she was employed. She is seeking the reinstatement of her job, compensation for all lost wages, and other compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-114