Green Tree Servicing LLC vs. Sandra A. Rogers
PA - Timothy Amos; J - David Sanders
* The plaintiff claims Rogers executed a promissory note for $48,674.70 and secured a mobile home as collateral. The suit claims Rogers is delinquent on the debt, and the plaintiff is seeking to repossess a mobile home.
Case number: 06-C-296
Kathy L. Jacobs vs. Rayanna M. Gudex
PA - D. Michael Burke; J - David Sanders
* Jacobs claims a May 2004 accident was the result of Gudexás negligence, and the plaintiff suffered injuries and a loss of income. Jacobs is seeking an amount in excess of $100,000.00 to compensate her.
Case number: 06-C-312
Calvary Investments vs. Jeffrey L. Hughes and Lisa L. Hughes-Bailey
PA - Daniel Booth; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendants breached the terms of a November 2001 promissory note, and after the security was sold they still owe $16,928.05.
Case number: 06-C-313
George W. Hawkins Jr. vs. Christina M. Johnson and Nationwide Mutual Fire Insurance Co.
PA - Terrance Britt; J - David Sanders
* Hawkins claims an Oct. 13, 2005, vehicle accident was caused by Johnsonás negligence, and it resulted in permanent injuries and expenses in an amount that exceeds the courtás jurisdictional limit. Hawkins is seeking an unspecified amount of relief.
Case number: 06-C-308
Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. Kathleen Monroe
PA - Christopher McCarthy; J - David Sanders
* The hospital claims Monroe owes $12,414.03 plus interest for medical services provided in 2005.
Case number: 06-C-316