Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. vs. American Electric Power Service Corporation
PA-Norman T. Daniels Jr.; J-Karl
* Martin Marietta Materials, Inc., performed work for American Electric Power Service Corporation and has thus far not been compensated by them. The plaintiff claims it sent invoices that were not responded to and it is seeking compensation in the amount of $18,508.70 to cover all work costs as well as interest and attorneys fees.
Case number: 06-C-115
State Farm Insurance Companies vs. Nicole Dawn Porter
PA-Michael R. Cline; J-Madden
* The two parties were involved in an auto accident in which Porter stuck a 1999 Chevrolet Malibu owned by the plaintiff. State Farm Insurance Companies is seeking compensation in the amount of $6,626.03 plus interest and other costs.
Case number: 06-C-116
Richard Rickrode and Norma Rickrode vs. Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Karl
* The Rickrodes are suing Nationwide for not timely settling a previous lawsuit in which they claim they were wrongfully denied proper insurance coverage due to an accident in which they were involved.
Case number: 06-C-117
Rhonda Kay Clutter vs. Melinda J. Robson
PA-David A. Jividen; J-Madden
* The two parties were involved in an auto accident which Clutter claims was the direct result of carelessness, recklessness, and negligence on the count of Robson, who was operating her cell phone at the time of the accident. Clutter is seeking compensation for property damage and medical expenses incurred by her crash injuries.
Case number: 06-C-118
Donna F. Rosen vs. Carl L. Stephens II
PA-H. Brann Altmeyer; J-Karl
* Rosen claims that Stephens, a renter of property owned by her, failed to make rental payments in excess of nine months totaling a sum of $2,700.00. In addition, she issued a notice of eviction and he refused to vacate the premises. She is seeking compensation for the unpaid rental costs and is seeking the immediate eviction of the defendant from her property.
Case number: 06-C-119