Hilco Receivables LLC vs. David Nelson
PA - Christopher McCarthy; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff was a claimant in an arbitration matter involving an award of $15,024.83, and the plaintiff claims Nelson owes that amount plus interest.
Case number: 06-C-317
Bernard D. Gongloff vs. Manor House Builders at Amberfield and Michael T. Silva
PA - Peter Friday; J - David Sanders
* Gongloff claims he was employed as a subcontractor for Silvaás business Austin Builders, and he was working on a house being developed by Manor House Builders. The plaintiff claims the defendants told him to install a porch beam by standing on âmake shift scaffoldingã which collapsed and caused him to fall about 10 feet onto a concrete wall. He suffered injuries that included fractured vertebrae, and he is seeking damages in excess of $1 million.
Case number: 06-C-320
Centrix Financial LLC vs. James Theodore Mallory III
PA - David Thomas; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff, as a servicing agent for Credit Union One, claims Mallory defaulted on a September 2004 loan contract, in which he had secured a 2002 Mazda 626 as collateral. The plaintiff seeks possession of the collateral and payment of the loan balance, which is $12,547.08.
Case number: 06-C-321
City Hospital Inc. vs. David Lee Combs
PA - Jeffery Gould; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The hospital claims Combs owes $11,029.93 plus interest for medical services and supplies provided in 2003 and 2005.
Case number: 06-C-323
Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. Jeffrey Clark
PA - Daniel Booth; J - David Sanders
* The hospital claims Clark owes at least $39,909.22 for medical services provided in 2005.
Case number: 06-C-328
Ayisha L. Drummond vs. Kimberly A. Williams and Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.
PA - Terrance Britt; J - David Sanders
* Drummond claims she was injured in a July 3, 2005, vehicle accident as a result of Williamsá negligence. The plaintiff says she suffered injuries and had to pay medical expenses in an amount in excess of the courtás jurisdictional limit. She is seeking an unspecified amount of damages.
Case number: 06-C-338