West Virginia University Hospitals, Inc. v. Jordan Matthew Harding
J-Stone; PA-Jeffery D. Taylor
* WVU Hospitals claims Harding owes $171,272.09 for extensive professional medical treatment. It is seeking this amount plus post-judgment interest, attorney fees and litigation costs.
Case number: 06-C-265
Progressive Casualty Insurance Company v. Morgantown Towing and Recovery Service, Inc.
J-Clawges; PA-G. Thomas Smith, David C. Glover
* Progressive claims Morgantown Towing is unlawfully holding their insured tractor. Morgantown Towing refuses to release the tractor until towing and storage fees are paid for the attached trailer and cargo, neither of which, Progressive claims, is involved with or insured by their company. Due to the loss of a bid on the tractor, Progressive is seeking $4,567.67.
Case number: 06-C-266
Circuit City Stores, Inc. v. Secure US, Inc.
J-Stone; PA-Karen E. Kahle, Monte L. Williams
* Circuit City Stores claims Secure US ordered and received thirteen LCD monitor screens. Despite an agreement by Secure US to pay $8,137.35, Circuit City Stores has yet to receive payment. Circuit City is seeking this amount plus interest, attorney's fees, costs of collection, and any other court costs.
Case number: 06-C-269
Kenneth Daniels and Melissa Daniels v. Delmas E. Varner and Debra L. Varner
J-Stone; PA-George R. Higinbotham
* Kenneth and Melissa Daniels claim Varner collided with their automobile near Morgantown. The couple suffered personal injuries and medical expenses exceeding $35,000. They are seeking a sum sufficient to satisfy their claim, interest and costs.
Case number: 06-C-273
Donald R. Davis individually and as Guardian of Linda Sue Davis v. West Virginia University Hospitals, Inc., WVU Medical Corporation, WVU Board of Governors, and Holly Freed, M.D.
J-Clawges; Crystal Hawkins Castleberry, and Gregory A. Gellner
* Donald R. Davis claims the defendants failed to diagnose and treat Linda Davis. He claims they failed to recognize and correct their medicals errors, and were otherwise negligent in her medical care and treatment. Davis seeks a sum to adequately compensate his injuries, intrest, attorneys' fees, and court costs.
Case number: 06-C-274
West Virginia University Hospitals, Inc. v. Matthew Lamm
J-Stone; PA-Jeffrey D. Taylor
* WVU Hospitals claims Lamm owes $30,423.79 for extensive professional medical treatment. It is seeking this amount plus post-judgment interest, attorney fees and litigation costs.
Case number: 06-C-283
Gary Freeland v. Cumis Insurance Society, Inc.
J-Stone; PA-S. Sean Murphy
* Freeland claims that after being terminated hostilely and abusively as the CEO and President of The United Federal Credit Union, Cumis, who contracted is to provide coverage to Freeland in such situations, refused compensation to Freeland. He is seeking an amount that will adequately compensate his damages, as well as an award for punitive damages, costs, expenses, and attorney fees.
Case number: 06-C-285
Ambling Management Co., d/b/a The District Apartments v. Theodore Deligianis
J-Clawges; PA-Edmund J. Rollo
* Ambling Management Co. claims Deligianis composed, published, and distributed a flyer to many if not all of The District's 280 apartments. The flier claimed to be a product of The District, and falsely represented that The District would refund two months rent and provide free trash pickup. Ambling management seeks to bar Deligianis from distributing fliers on The District property, they seek his statement taking responsibility for the flier, as well as compensation for damages, intrest, costs, and attorney's fees.
Case number: 06-C-288
Kimberly Fragale v. West Virginia Board of Governors aka WVU and John Doe
J-Stone; PA-Dino S. Colombo
* Fragale claims WVU and Doe intercepted and/or interfered with her telephone communication on the site of one of their instructional forensic "crime scene units." She is seeking a trial by jury on all issues.
Case number: 06-C-295
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co. v. George Feck and Helen Sanders
J-Stone; PA-Daniel T. Booth
* Nationwide claims the defendants caused an automobile accident with its insured while having no insurance on their own vehicle. Having paid the sum of $78,255.97 on behalf of the insured, Nationwide is seeking that sum, punitive damages, legal costs, and interest.
Case number: 06-C-297
Joffre and Robin Rolland v. Huntington Investment Co.
J-Clawges; PA-Jacques R. Williams
* Joffre and Robin Rolland claim that Huntington Investment Co. is wrongfully holding 21,667 shares of Integral Technologies Inc. for the purpose of having the shares negotiated. The defendants are seeking the restoration of their Integral stock certificate, an appropriate award of compensatory damages if the stock value decreases, punitive damages, and interest.
Case number: 06-C-298
Thomas Kisner v. Matthew Boylan
J-Clawges; PA-Alex J. Shook
* Kisner claims Boylan assaulted and physically attacked him by striking him in the face and body. Following the unprovoked attack, Kisner claims that Boylan negligently operated his vehicle to run over Kisner's leg while he was incapacitated in the road. Kisner is seeking fair compensation, interest, costs, attorney's fees, and punitive damages.
Case number: 06-C-320
Green Tree Servicing LLC. as Successor Servicer of BAHS Bank of America FSB v. Scott and Tricia Burns
J-Clawges; PA-Timothy J. Amos
* Green Tree Servicing claims the defendants secured a loan of $30,203.35 and have become delinquent on that sum. Green Tree wishes to collect a mobile home that was initially offered as collateral, but the defendant has not consented. Green Tree is seeking possession of the mobile home, costs associated, and judgement against the defendant for such amounts not recouped from the sale.
Case number: 06-C-322
Mylan Pharmaceuticals v. Robert G. Cunard
J-Stone; PA-James A. Walls
* Mylan claims that prior to resigning, and while seeking employment with Glades Pharmaceuticals, Cunard sent highly sensitive trade secret information from his work e-mail to his home computer. Mylan wishes to enter into arbitration concerning any dispute relating to Cunard's employment and also to prohibit Cunnard from entering into litigation for said disputes. They seek also costs, attorney's fees, and intrest.
Case number: 06-C-323
West Virginia University Hospitals Inc. v. Karl Brammer
J-Clawges; PA-Jeffery D. Taylor
* WVU Hospitals claims Brammer owes $46,678.24 for extensive professional medical treatment. It is seeking this amount plus post-judgment interest, attorney fees and litigation costs.
Case number: 06-C-324
Vickie Carbaugh, administrator of the estate of Charles Carbaugh v. St. Joseph's Hospital of Buckhannon Inc., Christopher M. Chafin, M.D., Ronald B. Pearson, JR., M.D.
J-Clawges; PA-Dino S. Colombo
* Vickie Carbaugh claims the defendants failed to diagnose her husband's acute appendicitis or ruptured appendix and caused unnecessary delay in conveying him to surgery, thereby causing his death. She is seeking compensation for expenses of care, treatment, and hospitalization, as well as funeral expenses, punitive damages, interest, attorney's fees, and court costs.
Case number: 06-C-325