Beneficial West Virginia, Inc. vs. Perry R. Galloway, Jr.
PA-Nancy C. Wilkins; J-Mazzone
* Galloway owes Beneficial West Virginia, Inc., a loan debt of $4,510.41 plus 27 percent interest. Beneficial is seeking compensation for the combined unpaid sum.
Case number: 06-C-187
Beneficial West Virginia, Inc. vs. Bobby J. Fry
PA-Nancy C. Wilkins; J-Wilson
* Fry owes Beneficial West Virginia, Inc., a loan debt of $13,622.85 plus 18 percent interest. Beneficial is seeking compensation for the combined unpaid sum.
Case number: 06-C-188
Diversified Financial Services, Inc. vs. Louis J. Costanzo, III and Costanzo and Associates
PA-Charles J. Kaiser, Jr.; J-Wilson
* Diversified Financial Services, Inc., claims that Costanzo breached the West Virginia Uniform Limited Liability Co. Act. They also charge Costanzo with fraud, unjust enrichment, and exercising bad faith. Diversified is seeking all damages, punitive damages, interest, and compensation for all legal fees incurred.
Case number: 06-C-189
Frank A. Holzopfel vs. Nathaniel R. Porter
PA-Christopher M. Turak; J-Mazzone
* The two parties were involved in an auto accident which Holzopfel claims was the direct result of carelessness, negligence, and recklessness on the part of Porter. Holzopfel is seeking compensatory damages to cover costs of property damage as well as for reimbursement of all medical expenses incurred due to accident related injuries.
Case number: 06-C-190
Ohio Valley Scale and Equipment Corporation, Brad Young, et al. vs. Robert Wetzel
PA-James T. McClure; J-Recht
* The plaintiffs charge Wetzel with violating a stock purchase agreement. They are seeking compensation in the amount of $25,000.00 to cover all monetary losses they incurred as a result of the defendant's actions.
Case number: 06-C-191
Joyce and Richard Speer vs. Wheeling Park Commission d/b/a Oglebay Park
PA-Patrick M. Connelly; J-Wilson
* The Speers claim that the defendant exercised negligence and caused loss of consortium when it failed to maintain the safe condition of a sidewalk. They claim that the dangerous condition of the sidewalk caused a wheel to break off of Joyce Speer's wheelchair causing her to violently fall. They are seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-192
Allison Beck vs. The Kroger Company
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Gaughan
* Beck claims that she slipped and fell near the restroom area inside Kroger and charges negligence on the count of the company in keeping its public areas safe for use by customers. She is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 06-C-193
Frankie Hager and Helen Hager vs. Damien Graham
PA-Jacob M. Roninson; J-Gaughan
* The two parties were involved in an auto accident which the Hager's claim was the direct result of carelessness, negligence, and recklessness on the part of Graham. The Hager's are seeking compensatory damages to cover costs of property damage as well as for reimbursement of all medical expenses incurred due to accident related injuries.
Case number: 06-C-194
Daniel Tustin and Vicki Lynn Tustin vs. S.A. Comunale Company, Inc., The Norwood Company, et al.
PA-Michael G. Simon; J-Wilson
* The Tustin's claim an explosion at the employment of Daniel Tustin causing him severe and disabling injuries was caused by the faulty installation of a sprinkler system. They are seeking compensation for all medical expenses incurred due to injuries as well as other damages.
Case number: 06-C-195
Jamie L. Guy and Joanne M. Montgomery vs. Arrow Sales, Inc. d/b/a Marhefka's Pre-owned Sales, M&T Credit Services, LLC, et al.
PA-William J. Ihlenfeld, II; J-Gaughan
* The plaintiffs claim that Marhefka's Pre-owned Sales misled them by not purchasing a warranty when they purchased a vehicle from the company even though the deal was implied. They charge breach of duty and good faith and breach of contract and are seeking all moneys lost by the defendant's unlawful acts and damages.
Case number: 06-C-196