IVS Hydro, Inc. v. AU Technologies, Inc., et al.
PA-Martin Smith; J-Kaufman
* IVS says AU Technologies owes it $68,000 that is unpaid on a contract that was originally worth more than $300,000.
Case number: 06-C-1995
Central WV Energy Company v. Wheeling Pittsburgh Steel Corp.
PA-James Walls; J-Bloom
* Central says it is immediately owed approximately $1.6 million because Wheeling Pittsburgh has violated the terms of a payment plan that was created during the company's bankruptcy relief proceedings.
Case number: 06-C-1999
Chenoa Ellsworth, by and through her parents Dan and Regina Ellsworth v. Bobby Parker, et al.
PA-Jason Huber; J-Walker
* Ellsworth says former fellow student Bobby Parker sexually harassed her, and that Sissonville High School principal Calvin McKinney knew and did nothing to prevent it.
Case number: 06-C-2005
Mark Blanks v. Greyhound Bus Lines, et al.
PA-Eunice Green; J-King
* Blanks says Greyhound employees called him a "thug" and kicked him off the premises. He says he's been told he can never return to Charleston's Greyhound facility.
Case number: 06-C-2010
Regenia Davis v. ADP Total Source, Inc, et al.
PA-Henry Wood III; J-Bloom
* Davis says she was fired for being a black female and that the reasons given for her firing are untrue.
Case number: 06-C-2015