Lowell Kitzmiller and Karen Kitzmiller v. A&I Co., et al.
PA-Timothy Eves; J-Visiting
* Lowell Kitzmiller says he was insulator at various jobsites in the state and contracted asbestosis and mesothelioma from asbestos exposure. His suit names 114 defendants.
Case number: 06-C-2089
Neil Reddington v. Certainteed Corp., et al.
PA-Craig Coleman; J-Visiting
* Reddington says he was a bricklayer at various jobsites in the state and contracted lung cancer from asbestos exposure. His suit names 15 defendants.
Case number: 06-C-2092
Lightning, Inc. v. Euro-American Training, Inc.
PA-Joshua Collins; J-Stucky
* Lightning Inc. says Euro-American Training still owes $262,012.16 on an unpaid invoice and seeks the amount and more than $10,000 in interest.
Case number: 06-C-2096
Patricia Crites and Chastity Crites v. Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., et al.
PA-Todd Twyman; J-Stucky
* Patricia Crites says Wal-Mart did not securely attach a tire to her car in Keyser, and a lug nut fell off in Kanawha County, causing a wreck. Chastity Crites was pregnant and in the car at the time, they allege.
Case number: 06-C-2100
Richard Nowlin v. West Virginia Paving, Inc.
PA-Michael Gibson; J-Walker
* Nowlin says it was too rainy to work on a paving project at the Greenbrier Resort Hotel when he was forced to drive a large piece of equipment. Eventually, he says, he lost control of it and flipped over an embankment.
Case number: 06-C-2124
Glenmark LLC, dba as Valley Center, Genesis Eldercare Network v. Pulaski and Middleman
PA-Rochelle Brighwell; J-Berger
* Glenmark says a commercial run by the law firm of Pulaski and Middleman on WCHS unfairly singles out Valley Center as a target for abuse and neglect lawsuits.
Case number: 06-C-2135