Jason Costic and Genise Costic and Erie Insurance Group v. Global Relocations Corp. and David Green
J-N/A; PA-Timothy R. Linkous
* The plaintiffs claim Global negligently placed their personal belongings in a storage facility that was inadequately secure. As a result, all of their belongings were stolen, and they have suffered severe economic damages. They are seeking the full value of their lost property, $45,687.50, reimbursement of the $375 that was fraudulently charged by the defendant as a policy of insurance and punitive damages. Erie Insurance is seeking $21,000 to satisfy its subrogation rights to all litigation proceeds.
Case number: 06-C-804
Kimberly A. Moody and Michael B. Moody v. Thomas F. Harman and Partners in Women's Health Care Inc.
J-N/A; PA-J. Michael Benninger
* The plaintiffs claims Harman damaged Kimberly Moody's femoral nerve during a surgical procedure by the improper placement a Balfour retractor. The plaintiffs are seeking full compensation for injuries, damages and losses, as well as interest, costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 06-C-805
Erie Insurance Property & Casualty Company v. Teena M. Gribble
J-N/A; PA-Charles C. Jonson
* Erie claims Gribble negligently struck the vehicle driven by their insured, causing $7,764.38 in damages to the automobile and $32,000.00 in medical expenses. Erie, which has paid these sums to its insured, is seeking $40,064.38, interest and costs.
Case number: 06-C-806
Susan Reverski v. Dress Barn
J-N/A; PA-Michael J. Florio
* Reverski claims Dress Barn failed to pay all wages due and owing to her upon separation from employment. She is seeking these wages as well as liquidated damages, attorney fees and costs.
Case number: 06-C-811
Melissa K. Stacy and James D. Stacy v. Richard R. Lotshaw, M.D.
J-N/A; PA-Jane E. Peak
* The plaintiffs claim Lotshaws caused severe injury to Melissa through the improper use of forceps during the delivery of the plaintiffs' child. This negligence has resulted in pain and suffering, permanent injuries and future medical expenses. They are seeking damages in an amount to be determined by the jury, interest, attorney fees and costs.
Case number: 06-C-818