Chrystal Myers v. DCM Inc.
J- Wilson; PA- Elgine Heceta McArdle
* A court order demanded that Ronald Nixon, a DCM employee, pay Myers $9,507.43. Nixon failed to pay the sum, and DCM failed to withhold Nixon's pay per the court order. Because of Nixon and DCM's failure to comply with the order, Myers claims she has lost $12,146.04. She seeks this amount, pre- and post-judgment interest and attorney fees.
Case number: 07-C-158
Cardinal Health v. Medical Associates Pharmacy Inc., David L. Carr Jr., and Fifth Third Bank
J- Wilson; PA- Julia A. Chincheck
* In November 2005, Medical Associates designated Cardinal Health as the primary pharmaceutical supplier to Medical Associates' facilities. Medical Associates defaulted and owes Cardinal Health in excess of $111,325.71. Cardinal Health seeks relief in an amount in excess of $111,325.71, 1.5 percent interest per month, attorney fees and costs.
Case number 07-C-159
Robert Reed Hitchman v. Ernie's Esquire of Charleston Inc., Howard John Haglock IV, et al.
J- Gaughan; PA- Patrick S. Cassidy
* Hitchman claims Haglock misrepresented material facts as to Hitchman's condition and actions, causing Hitchman injury, humiliation, and arrest. Hitchman claims Ernie's negligently hired Haglock and seeks compensation for injuries and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-160
Chancey Leadley v. Kalkreuth Roofing and Sheet Metal Inc.
J-Wilson; PA- Jacob M. Robinson
* Leadley was injured on Kalkreuth's property when roofing panels struck him in the head and body, knocking him to the ground. Leadley suffered internal and external injuries and seeks compensatory damages and pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 07-C-161
Linda Orr, Administratrix of the Estate of Harry L. Orr v. Wheeling Hospital Inc., Chaganlal Patel M.D., Matthew Platt Fox M.D. and Arnelle V. Eslava Fernandez M.D., et al.
J-Wilson; PA- D. Scott Bowling
* After undergoing gastric bypass surgery, Harry Orr was admitted to Wheeling Hospital with post-surgery difficulties. Linda Orr claims Drs. Patel, Fox and Fernandez failed to obtain proper diagnostic testing and consult with specialists to demonstrate Orr's emergency situation. This failure to provide appropriate care resulted in Orr's death. Linda Orr seeks judgment jointly and severally for all claims in amounts to be determined, interest and costs.
Case number: 07-C-161
Fraternal Order of the Eagles Aerie #1891 v. Timothy Holt, William Rosemeier Sr., et al.
J-Wilson; PA- Mark D. Panepinto
* Holt, Rosemeier, et al. were entrusted with the duty of accounting for and transferring the FOE's monies for the West Virginia Lottery. $17,678 came up missing from the lottery funds. The FOE claims the defendants' acts were fraudulent, negligent and breached their contract. The Order seeks the $17,678 jointly and severally, interest, and compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-165