City of Cameron, West Virginia vs. Charles Anderson and Wesbanco Bank, Inc.
* The City of Cameron is seeking an order of advance payment and entry as well as a petition for condemnation in a proceeding to condemn defendant Charles Anderson's lands for public use including the construction of public water lines and a water system on the property.
Case number: 07-C-98
City of Cameron, West Virginia vs. David L. Hill and Carolyn R. Hill and Branch Banking and Trust Company
* The City of Cameron is seeking an order of advance payment and entry as well as a petition for condemnation in a proceeding to condemn defendants' lands for public use including the construction of water pumps as part of a water system on the property.
Case number: 07-C-99
Robert Carney and Bonnie Carney vs. Ohio River Collieries Company and All American Homes of Ohio, LLC, et. al
PA-Ronald Wm Kasserman; J-Karl
* The two parties entered into a contact in which the defendant company was to construct a home for the Carneys and it would have a foundation composed of concrete block. Upon the completion of the home, the Carneys claim that the foundation was not of concrete block but of a porous and defective substitute composed of cement, water, sand, and limestone, ultimately leading to a replacement of the home's foundation walls. They claim a breach of contract on the part of the defendants and are seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-100
Citibank South Dakota N.A. vs. Melinda L. Burkett
PA-Bradley A. Gregory; J-Karl
* Burkett allegedly owes Citibank $18,412.24 on a past due account. Citibank is seeking that unpaid sum plus interest as well as other legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-104
FIA Card Services N.A. f/k/a MBNA America Bank, N.A. vs. Steven M. Weekley, II
PA-John J. Balenovich; J-Madden
* Plaintiff FIA Card Services N.A. is seeking that defendant Steven M. Weekley, II, answer in Court a complaint with the National Arbitration Forum in which an award sum may be ordered paid by Weekley to FIA Card Services. FIA Card Services is seeking the amount set fourth in a possible award plus 10 percent interest as well as other legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-105
Chase Bank USA, NA vs. Patty Hubbs
PA-Andrew S. Lerner; J-Karl
* Chase Bank says Hubbs owes $14,510.91 on a past due credit card account. Chase Bank is seeking that unpaid sum plus interest as well as other legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-106