Dolores Brubach and Albert Brubach vs. Catherine Ryder and Karen Norman
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Wilson
* The two parties were involved in an auto accident which the Brubachs claim was a direct result of negligence, carelessness, and recklessness on the part of Catherine Ryder, the operator of the vehicle, and Karen Norman, the owner of the vehicle who entrusted it to Ryder. The rear end collision resulted in serious injuries to the Brubachs which, they claim, caused them to incur medical expenses totaling approximately $5,900. They are seeking compensatory damages as well as legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-205
William Richard Dickson, Executor of the Estate of William O. Dickson, Deceased vs. Robert F. White
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Wilson
* William O. Dickson, now deceased, and defendant Robert F. White were involved in an auto accident which plaintiff William Richard Dickson claims was a direct result of negligence, carelessness, and recklessness on the part of White. The accident, the plaintiff claims, caused Dickson serious and permanent injuries ultimately leading to his death. Dickson is seeking damages as well as other legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-206
Erie Insurance Group vs. Pearl Taylor and William R. Taylor
PA-Thomas E. Buck; J-Recht
* Erie Insurance Group claims that an auto accident caused by the defendants resulted in the company paying out a sum of $20,801.59. Erie Insurance is seeking that amount plus other legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-207
Northwood Health Systems Inc. vs. Marsha Horr-Woods
PA-William R. Kiefer; J-Wilson
* The two parties entered into a written employment contract in which defendant Marsha Horr-Woods agreed that, if she were to terminate her employment with Northwood Health Systems prior to January 28, 2009, she would be required to repay certain bonuses she received from the company with interest. She subsequently voluntarily terminated her employment in 2006, and now the company is seeking a sum of $8,244 to be repaid along with other legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-208
NCO Portfolio Management, Inc. vs. Richard Sorg
PA-Andrew S. Lerner; J-Gaughan
* NCO says Sorg owes $16,388.60 on a past due credit card account. NCO is seeking that unpaid sum plus interest as well as other legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-209
Robert Brent Walton vs. The City of Wheeling
PA-Christopher M. Turak; J-Mazzone
* Plaintiff Robert Brent Walton fell on a public stairway near McCollough's Leap in Wheeling, West Virginia, suffering serious injuries and resulting in his incurring medical expenses, lost wages, and the loss of his ability to enjoy life. He alleges that the City of Wheeling failed to maintain the stairway in a safe and proper condition as well as warn him of the possible danger to pedestrians. He is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-211
David A. Lorentz, et. al vs. Kalkreuth Roofing and Sheeting Metal, Inc. and Soprema USA, Inc., et. al
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Gaughan
* Plaintiff David A. Lorentz claims that he incurred permanent injuries and damages while employed by the defendant company Kalkreuth Roofing and Sheeting Metal, Inc., working in hazardous and unsafe working conditions. He is seeking compensatory, punitive, and exemplary damages plus interest as well as other legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-212