Ewusiak Development LLC v. Kenneth Marsh Jr. dba Marsh Trucking Co.
J- Mazzone; PA- Patrick A. Bennett
* Marsh purchased $20,197.90 worth of slag from Ewusiak. Marsh refused to pay the bill, and Ewusiak obtained outside counsel for settlement. Marsh only complied with half of the settlement agreement and still owes Ewusiak $8,338.14. Ewusiak seeks compensatory and punitive damages, and pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 07-C-70
Loi Lam v. Bulldog Rack Co.
J- Wilson; PA- J. Marty Mazezka
* Lam was a press operator for Bulldog Rack. A stack of beams fell on him, crushing his legs. Lam claims Bulldog breached their duty to provide a safe work environment. He seeks compensatory damages and pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number 07-C-73
Virgil Green and Peggy Green v Zachary Andrew Allan and Wesley Allan
J- Wilson; PA- Frank Cuomo
* Infant Peggy Green was talking with persons inside the Allan vehicle when Zachary Allan began to drive his car in a "stop and go" manner. He allegedly turned his car in Green's direction and knocked her over before running over her hip and calf. The Greens claim Allan was driving in a negligent manner and that they have incurred $11,549.75 in medical bills. They seek compensatory damages, pre- and post-judgment interest and attorney fees.
Case number: 07-C-74
Harry Alward v. Roll Coater Inc., et al
J-Recht; PA- Patrick S. Cassidy Jr.
* Alward was employed by Roll Coater for three years before being discharged. Roll Coater claims Alward failed a drug test which Alward says was negative. Alward claims Roll Coater intentionally and wrongfully fired him and seeks compensatory and punitive damages and attorney's fees.
Case number: 07-C-76
Jennifer Boniey v. Brian Kuchinski
J-Recht; PA- Daniel L. McCune
* Kuchinski was operating a self-propelled motor vehicle called a quad on which Boniey was a passenger. Boniey claims Kuchinski was negligently operating the vehicle when he crashed, causing her to incur numerous injuries. Boniey has incurred $20,000 in medical bills and seeks compensatory damages, fees, and pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 07-C-78
Mildred Mani v. Miles Bauer
J-Wilson; PA- J. Perry Manypenny
* Mani and Bauer each own half of the interest of a property. Bauer's wife was the original owner of the Bauer half. After her death, she left the land to her husband and son. Mani does not wish to be a joint owner with the Bauers. Mani uses the property to raise cattle, and she claims that she and her cattle have been harassed by individuals the Bauers allow on the land. She seeks that the property be allotted to her along with a marketable title and reimbursement for damages.
Case number: 07-C-82
This Just In: Brooke County
Want to get notified whenever we write about ?
Sign-up Next time we write about , we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.