Russell A. Fatula and Ashton E. Fatula dba Wheeling Tent and Awning vs. Lisa Martin and Shawn Martin dba Wheeling Canvas Products Company, et. al
PA-pro se; J-Mazzone
* The Fatulas claim that defendant company falsely led a potential client, among other things, to believe that Wheeling Tent and Awning did not employ a seamstress and would take the client's deposit and not produce the products they were requesting. The Fatulas allege fraud and slander and are seeking compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-213
Chase Bank USA, NA vs. Carol A. Petronek
PA-Andrew S. Lerner; J-Gaughan
* Chase says Petronek owes $17,188.18 on an account. Chase seeks that sum plus interest and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-215
Chase Bank USA, NA vs. Robin Bray
PA-Andrw S. Lerner; J-Gaughan
* Chase says Bray owes $20,487.01 on an account. Chase seeks that sum plus interest and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-216
Tammy Lemmon, as the mother of Scott Tyler Doyle vs. Howard John Hadlock, III
PA-James G. Bordas; J-Gaughan
* Haglock was operating his Jeep with Doyle as a passenger when he rolled the vehicle several times and struck a tree, causing Doyle to sustain permanent injuries resulting in a diminished ability to enjoy life. Lemmon is seeking compensatory and general damages.
Case number: 07-C-217
Erie Insurance Group vs. Maria Jarosiewicz
PA-Mark A. Kepple; J-Gaughan
* Jarosiewicz was involved in an auto accident resulting in Erie paying $10,595.72 for property damages. Erie seeks that sum plus other legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-219
Sara Plumby vs. Thomas C. Carney II and Roth Construction Columbus Company
PA-Robert P. Fitzsimmons; J-Mazzone
* Plumby claims Carney, while driving for the Roth Construction Columbus Company, negligently caused a rear-end collision resulting in injuries to Plumby. She has incurred $5,611.25 in medical expenses and seeks that amount, other damages and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-220
Crystal Fast, personal representative of the Estate of Marguerite A. Findo, deceased vs. Bayer Corporation and Bayer Healthcare, et. al
PA-Barry Hill; J-Wilson
* Fast says Findo was administered a drug known as Trasylol, a medication manufactured by Bayer, after undergoing triple bypass surgery and aortic valve replacement surgery in April 2005. Following this, she suffered post-operative acute renal failure, placemention dialysis, and multiple organ failure resulting in her death. Fast claims the drug Trasylol was mentioned in various medical studies including one by Harvard medical professor Alexander Walter to cause what Fast claims resulted in Findo's death. She alleges negligence, strict liability, fraud, intentional infliction of emotional distress, and punitive damages, among other claims.
Case number: 07-C-221
Patty DiBartolomeo vs. Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
PA-David L. Delk; J-Gaughan
* DiBartolomeo claims she slipped and fell in a Wal-Mart store due to an unknown substance left on the floor by an employee. She says that she was not warned of the danger and alleges a breach of duty on the part of the defendant. She has suffered injuries and incurred medical expenses and is seeking damages as well as other legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-223
Daniel Zavolta Sr., next friend of Daniel Zavolta Jr., a minor vs. Paul J. White
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Wilson
* Zavolta Sr. claims White struck his son with his vehicle while his son was operating a motorized scooter causing the boy to sustain severe and permanent injuries and incur medical expenses. Zavolta is seeking compensatory damages as well as other relief and legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-224
Scott Jackson, next friend of Adrienne Jackson, a minor, et. al vs. Perry Marcal Couture and the City of Wheeling
PA-David P. Robinson; J-Wilson
* Jackson claims an auto accident was a direct result of negligence, carelessness, and recklessness on the part of Couture. He further alleges that the City of Wheeling is at fault for failing to properly maintain a stop sign which, he suggests, could have prevented the collision of the vehicles. Adrienne Jackson sustained injuries due to the accident and subsequently incurred $7,323.25 in medical expenses. Jackson is seeking compensatory damages plus interest as well as other legal costs and fees.
Case number: 07-C-228