Wheeling Truck Center Inc. vs. Essex Cook dba Efic Transportation
PA-John L. Allen; J-Gaughan
* Wheeling Truck Center claims Efic Transportation owes $8,339.48 plus additional storage fees of $1,050 as well as $25 per day to the company. It seeks that amount plus interest and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-232
Atlantic Credit and Finance Inc. dba Household Bank, N.A. vs. Frank T. Villani III
PA-Paul S. Atkins; J-Gaughan
* Atlantic says Villani owes $10,071.21 on an account. It seeks that amount plus interest and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-233
Bernard F. Hughes and Kimberly A. Hughes vs. David Michael Boring
PA-R. Gregory McDermott; J-Gaughan
* The plaintiffs claim that Boring was driving his vehicle when he negligently and recklessly struck them on the road inflicting them with injuries and subsequent medical expenses. They seek compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-235
Keith L. Berberich and Beatrice A. Berberich vs. Michael W. Doyle and United Bank Inc.
PA-William J. Ihlenfeld, II; J-Gaughan
* The plaintiffs allege fraud, fraudulent concealment, negligent misrepresentation and a breach of contract, among other charges, because of what they claim was a false and fraudulent appraisal of their home that resulted in their obtaining a high price loan. They seek compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-236
Peter David Byers and Lynn Byers vs. Mark Alan Fry and J&M Hart Logistics Inc.
PA-James G. Bordas Jr.; J-Wilson
* The plaintiffs claim Fry was driving while employed by J&M Hart Logistics when he negligently and recklessly struck them on the road inflicting them with injuries and subsequent medical expenses. They seek compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-237