Charleston -- Jackson Kelly has announced that 14 of the firm's attorneys practicing in West Virginia have been named in the Chambers USA 2007 Guide: America's Leading Business Lawyers.
Chambers USA honored the following Jackson Kelly lawyers:
* Ellen Cappellanti in Corporate/Commercial
* A. L. Emch in Litigation: General Commercial
* Thomas Hurney in Litigation: Healthcare
* Stephen LaCagnin in Litigation: Healthcare and Litigation: General Commercial
* Robert McLusky in Environment
* Louis Southworth in Corporate/Commercial and Corporate/Commercial: Tax
* Charles Dunbar in Corporate/Commercial: Banking & Finance
* Robert Fluharty in Real Estate
* Cheryl Ledbetter in Labor & Employment
* Charles Loeb in Real Estate
* Robert Tweel in Corporate/Commercial: Tax
* Roger Wolfe in Labor & Employment
* Elizabeth Lord in Corporate/Commercial
* Daniel Stickler in Litigation: General Commercial
Also, Erin Magee, an attorney in the firm's Labor & Employment practice, was identified as an "Up and Coming" attorney to watch by Chambers USA.
Additionally, Chambers USA ranked five of Jackson Kelly's practice areas among the best in West Virginia: Corporate/Commercial, Environmental, Litigation, Labor/Employment and Real Estate.
Because of these rankings, Chambers and Partners have named Jackson Kelly a "Chambers Top Ranked" firm.
"We applaud the excellent work of these fine attorneys," CEO Al Emch said. "They are truly leaders in their field. This honor is also indicative of the dedication all of our attorneys have to providing excellent legal service and superior customer service to our clients."
With roots dating back to 1822, Jackson Kelly is the oldest and largest firm based in West Virginia. It serves clients from offices in Charleston, Clarksburg, Martinsburg, Morgantown, New Martinsville, and Wheeling in West Virginia as well as from offices in Denver; Lexington, Ky.; Pittsburgh, Pa.; and Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.jacksonkelly.com.