Sky Bank vs. William Chad Kiaski and Tracy Kiaski
PA-Kristian E. White; J-Gaughan
* Sky Bank seeks $355,025.03 plus $5,660.48 in interest as of May 2007 on a past due account. It also seeks $101.08 in interest per day at a rate of 9.75 percent.
Case number: 07-C-239
Wayne Singer vs. Mike Stenger
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Wilson
* Singer claims Stenger negligently struck him with his vehicle in an auto accident resulting in property damages and injuries. He seeks damages for medical expenses as well as punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-240
Sharon Orlofske vs. Harry E. Reineke III
PA-Ronald Wm. Kasserman; J-Wilson
* Orlofske claims Reineke struck her with his vehicle in an auto accident resulting in property damages and injuries. She seeks compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-242
William D. Curtin and Holly A. Curtin, et. al, vs. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., and Bank One, NA, et. al
PA-William J. Ihlenfeld, II, J-Wilson
* The Curtins allege fraud, fraudulent concealment, negligent misrepresentation, a violation of the West Virginia Predatory Lending Act, a breach of contract, and a violation of West Virginia Code, among other charges against the defendant companies; they seek compensatory and punitive damages, interest, and $1,000 per plaintiff for statutory penalties.
Case number: 07-C-243
Elizabeth Davis vs. Cabela's Incorporated and Cabela's Retail Inc., et. al
PA-Louis J. John and Nicholas A. Wininsky; J-Mazzone
* Davis alleges retaliatory/public policy discharge, negligent investigation, gender-plus discrimination, defamation, libel, and slander, among other charges against the defendant companies after she took a leave of absence and vacation from work and was subsequently questioned, harassed, and ultimately terminated from employment.
Case number: 07-C-246
Harold Games vs. C.I. Holding Company LLC and John L. Romeo, et. al
PA-Mark A. Blevins; J-Mazzone
* Games seeks a deed from the defendant's possession be set aside and declared null and void. He also seeks compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-247
Benjamin Broy vs. RMLL Enterprise Inc. dba Jill's Lounge
PA-Quan S. Le; J-Recht
* Broy claims that while as a patron at Jill's Lounge, an employee of the company attempted to force him to leave the premises and subsequently committed acts of assault and battery against him while trying to remove him. Broy is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-248
Catherine "Cathy" M. West and Thomas E. West vs. The Cafaro Company and Ohio Valley Mall Company, et. al
PA-John M. Jurco; J-Gaughan
* West claims that she slipped and fell on the floor of the Ohio Valley Mall while as a patron there resulting in injuries and medical expenses. She seeks damages not in excess of $75,000.
Case number: 07-C-249