Paula J. Smith vs. Adrienne Renee Postle
PA-Rodney T. Berry; J-Recht
* Smith claims Postle negligently struck her with his vehicle in an auto accident resulting in property damages and injuries. She seeks damages for medical expenses as well as compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-250
Kathleen M. Dixon and Phillip Dixon vs. Tri-State Petroleum Corporation
PA-Nicholas A. Wininsky; J-Gaughan
* Kathleen M. Dixon claims that while working for Tri-State Petroleum Corporation, she was frequently understaffed and unable to hire needed help. After not returning to work after a leave of absence, her employment was terminated. She alleges retaliatory discharge as well as perceived disability, gender, and age discrimination and loss of consortium. She seeks compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-251
Chase Bank USA, N.A. vs. William J. Hlebiczki
PA-Andrew S. Lerner; J-Wilson
* Chase Bank USA says Hlebiczki owes $18,222.01 on an account. It seeks that amount plus interest and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-253
Ford Motor Credit Company LLC vs. Kennith L. Stevens and Janet L. Stevens
PA-Bradley A. Gregory; J-Wilson
* Ford says the Stevens's owe $14,316.52 on an account. It seeks that amount plus interest and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-254
Jolene Eisenhauer and Jeffrey Eisenhauer, et. al vs. The West Virginia Department of Transportation Division of Highways
PA-Michael W. MaGuane; J-Gaughen
* The Eisenhauers allege negligent damage to real property as well as damages for bodily injuries as a result of a tractor accident in which an employee of the defendant wrecked the vehicle on their property even when they were not authorized to be on the property. They also claim loss of consortium and seek further damages.
Case number: 07-C-255
John E. Kesterson Sr. vs. Liberty Distributors Inc. and Joseph Toohey
PA-Bradley H. Thompson; J-Wilson
* Kesterson claims he took a leave of absence from his employer, Liberty Distributors, to undergo lung cancer treatments. He was assured a specific job upon his return; when he did return to work, he was not given the job he was guaranteed and now seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-256
Chase Bank USA, N.A. vs. Spiro G. Alexander
PA-Andrew S. Lerner; J-Gaughen
* Chase Bank says Alexander owes $30,812.29 on an account. It seeks that amount plus interest and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-257
Ning-Yu Guan and Yinju Zhang vs. Joyce A. Kalkreuth and East Coast Metal Systems, Inc.
PA-W. Gus Saines; J-Gaughen
* Guan and Zhang claim that Kalkreuth, while working for East Coast Metal Systems, negligently struck them with her vehicle in an auto accident resulting in property damages and injuries. They seek damages for medical expenses as well as compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-258
BB&T Company of Virginia vs. Victoria Murphy and Victoria L. Murphy
PA-Andrew N. Frye, III; J-Recht
* BB&T says the Murphys owe $27,491.84 on an account. It seeks that amount plus 6.99 percent then 9.75 percent interest as well as legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-259
Heels Down LLC vs. Robert H. McWilliams Jr., and Beth J. Williams
PA-William E. Watson; J-Wilson
* Heels Down requests a mandatory injunction ordering the Williams' to reduce the size of a garage on their property according to a Platt on real estate.
Case number: 07-C-261
Robert Thomas vs. The City of Wheeling and Samuel Harris
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Wilson
* Thomas fell on a public sidewalk that he claims was in disrepair and alleges negligence on the count of the City of Wheeling and Harris. He is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-263
First National Bank of Omaha vs. William L. Matthews
PA-John J. Balenovich; J-Wilson
* First National Bank of Omaha says Matthews owes $11,870.24 on an account. It seeks that amount plus interest.
The Cincinnati Insurance Company a/s/o Christopher Karras vs. John Pintarich and Kristen Wojnarowski, et al.
PA-Tiffany L. Townsend; J-Wilson
* The Cincinnate Insurance Company seeks $18,557.87 due to a fire it claims was caused by the defendants' negligence. The fire was a result of an open flame gas heater and caused extensive property damage.
Case number: 07-C-271
Jennifer P. Paetzold vs. Palisades Collections, LLC, and AT&T Mobility, LLC, et al.
PA-Jason E. Causey; J-Recht
* Paetzold claims excessive charges, unfair and deceptive acts, and unfair debt collection by AT&T Mobility. She seeks damages as well as interest and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-272
Caroline Moore and Allisha Moore, a minor vs. The Kroger Co.
PA-Jacob M. Robinson; J-Gaughen
* Moore claims that she slipped and fell on a wet floor while shopping at Kroger. She claims that accident was a result of carelessness and negligence on the part of Kroger Co. and is seeking compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-279
Jan L. Hendrickson vs. National Tire and Wheel, Inc.
PA-Patrick S. Cassidy; J-Gaughen
* Hendrickson alleges age discrimination on the part of National Tire and Wheel after he was terminated from his fourteen years of employment. He seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-291