CHARLESTON -– Jackson Kelly is pleased to announce that 25 of the Firm's West Virginia lawyers have been named to Law and Politics' 2007 list of West Virginia Super Lawyers.
The West Virginia attorneys join Laura Beverage in the firm's Denver Office, who was named to the 2007 Colorado Super Lawyers list earlier this year.
"We are privileged to have such an outstanding group of attorneys at Jackson Kelly," said Mike Foster, managing member of the firm. "The work and dedication of all of our attorneys is exemplified in this list by Law and Politics magazine."
The Super Lawyers list, described as a "diverse and comprehensive listing of outstanding lawyers," is compiled by Law & Politics through the balloting of 4,400 active West Virginia attorneys. The selection process aims to select only five percent of the state's attorneys.
Jackson Kelly attorneys honored by the publication are:
* Larry Blalock (Employment & Labor),
* Marcia Broughton (Estate Planning & Probate)
* Bob Busse (Workers Compensation),
* Ellen Cappellanti (Bankruptcy & Creditor/ Debtor Rights),
* Steve Crislip (Professional Liability: Defense),
* Bill Dobbs (Bankruptcy & Creditor/ Debtor Rights),
* Charlie Dunbar (Banking),
* Al Emch (Business Litigation),
* Dave Flannery (Environmental),
* Bob Fluharty (Environmental),
* Tom Hurney (Personal Injury Defense: Medical Malpractice),
* Steve LaCagnin (Employment& Labor),
* Cheryl Ledbetter (Employment& Labor),
* Rudy Martin (Alternative Dispute Resolution),
* Bill Mattingly (Workers Compensation),
* Tom McJunkin (Energy & Natural Resources),
* Bob McLusky (Environmental),
* Tom Potter (Real Estate),
* Dennis Sauter (Personal Injury Defense: General),
* Al Sebok (Employment& Labor),
* Doug Smoot (Administrative Law),
* Jim Snyder (Environmental),
* Michael Victorson (Personal Injury Defense: Products),
* Taunja Willis-Miller (Bonds/Government Finance), and
* Roger Wolfe (Employment& Labor)
With roots dating back to 1822, Jackson Kelly is the oldest and largest law firm based in West Virginia. The firm has offices in Charleston, Clarksburg, Martinsburg, Morgantown, New Martinsville, and Wheeling, West Virginia; as well as in Denver, Colo.; Lexington, Ky.; Pittsburgh, Pa.; and Washington, DC. For more information, visit the Firm's Web site at www.jacksonkelly.com.