Robert Charles Cox vs. WV Northern Regional Jail
PA-Charles Houdyschell Jr.; J-Karl
* Respose to claims of prisoner neglect in terms of the medical treatment of Cox; the defense raises, so as not to waive, eight defenses, including the claim of immunity, of their case.
Case number: 07-C-162
David F. Freeland vs. Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. d/b/a Martin Marietta Aggregates, et al.
PA-Bradley H. Layne; J-Madden
* Freeland claims he suffered injuries to his coccyx, back, and neck while employed by Martin Marietta Aggregates due to an "unseaworthy vessel" on which he worked; he says that he incurred pain and suffering, the loss of the enjoyment of life, lost wages, and medical expenses due to the company's negligence and seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-163
Citifinancial, Inc. vs. Walter Breese, IV
PA-Teresa J. Dumire; J-Karl
* Citifinancial says Breese owes $17,126.59 on an account. It seeks that amount plus interest and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-164
Reynolds Memorial Hospital vs. Shane Lee Counts
PA-John M. Jurco, J-Karl
* Reynolds Memorial Hospital says Counts owes $10,550.41 for medical services rendered to him. It seeks that amount plus interest and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-167
Reynolds Memorial Hospital vs. Sean Andrew Darrah
PA-John M. Jurco; J-Karl
* Reynolds Memorial Hospital claims Darrah owes $14,709.25 for medical services rendered to him. It seeks that amount plus interest and legal fees.
Case number: 07-C-168