Chad K. Causey vs. Discover Band and NCO Financial Systems Inc.
PA-James Bordas; J-Mazzone
* Causey claims Discover Bank continued to collect on an account after entering into a Settlement Agreement and placing the loan with NCO. Plaintiff seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-347
Thomas P. Helt and Terri Helt vs. Brendan Hagan
PA-John Bremer; J-Wilson
* Helt alleges Hegan was negligent in the operation of an ATV causing a collision. Further, Helt's reckless and careless conduct caused Helt to suffer a reduction to earning capacity and loss of consortium and companionship. Damages in excess of jurisdictional limits, interest and costs are sought.
Case number: 07-C-348
First Fleet Leasing and Rentals Inc. vs. Charles R. Fox Jr.
PA-Jeffrey W. McCamic; J-Gaughan
* First Fleet seeks loss of rental fees of $10,000 during repairs for a returned equipment. Judgment is demanded for $18,017.58, plus interest and costs.
Case number: 07-C-350
Erica Gump and Dennis Gump vs. Joshua Michael Davis, Janice L. Ross, Preston Smith, All State Insurance Company
PA-Don A. Yannerella and Quan S. Le, Esq.; J-Mazzone
* Gump claims that as a direct and proximate result of negligence, reckless and careless acts loss of society, companionship and consortium was sustained and seeks compensation in excess of jurisdictional limits.
Case number: 07-C-351
Donald Lough Sr. and Delores Lough vs. EDGCO Inc.
* On Aug. 17, 2005, Lough claims EDGCO assigned him to move and stack the bar joist and a chain became caught causing the bar joist to strike Lough. He claims as a result of negligence of an unsafe work environment he suffered injuries to his head, neck, back, arms and legs. Judgment in excess of minimal jurisdictional limits, along with compensatory damages, interest and costs is sought.
Case number: 07-C-353
Robert L. Bostancic and Carole Bostancic vs. Todd Manning and John and/or Jane Does 1–3
PA-Robert L. Bostancic; J-Wilson
* Bostancic alleges that Manning's failure to yield right of way was negligently and caused a collision which caused injuries of a lasting nature.
Case number: 07-C-356
Air Excellence vs. Firewater Restoration
PA-Marc B. Chernenko; J-Mazzone
* Air Excellence claims two contractual breaches were suffered. Expenses, attorney's fees and interest are sought.
Case number: 07-C-357
Robin W. Davis and Cheryl K. Davis vs. Earl B. Birch Jr. and All State Insurance Co.
PA-Christopher M. Turak; J-Gaughan
* Davis seeks an undetermined amount for compensatory and punitive damages along with fees and costs.
Case number: 07-C-358
Roger L. McFarland and Margaret L. McFarland vs. Bradley D. Solek, Cincinnati Insurance
PA-Christopher M. Turak; J-Wilson
* McFarland says Solek's carelessness caused a collision and injuries and damages were a direct and proximate result of negligence. Compensatory and punitive damages are sought.
Case number: 07-C-364
Tunnel Ridge LLC vs. Vickie Catherine Loughery
PA –Jeffery A. Grove and John L. Allen; J -Gaughan
* A Written Option Agreement was entered into and Tunnel Ridge seeks a Declaratory Judgment with fees and costs.
Case number: 07-C-360
Mary K. Dean and Kirby I. Dean vs. WesBanco Bank Inc.
PA –Ron Kasserman; J-Recht
* Dean seeks compensatory and punitive damages, along with attorney's fees and statutory penalties.
Case number: 07-C-367
Ruth Carroll vs. Amex Assurance Company
PA –Anthony I. Werner and Paul T. Tucker; J-Gaughan
* Carroll seeks direct and proximate compensatory damages of $2,000,000 and punitive damages of $5,000,000.
Case number: 07-C-368
Kasia M. Uscio vs. Adam C. Paul, Timothy L. Sheehan, Britney A. Butler, Joseph E. Margoneri and MICO Insurance
PA –Christopher R. Heller; J –Gaughan
* Uscio sustained injuries as direct proximate result of defendant to maintain vehicular control. Compensatory damages of $20,000 are sought from MIDCO.
Case number: 07-C-371
Carol L. Bowman and Jeffrey A. Bowman vs. Michael B. Stern and Allstate Insurance Company
PA –Scott S. Blass; J-Recht
* Bowman seeks compensatory judgment for injuries and damages sustained for $50,000 reflecting underinsured motorist bodily injury.
Case number: 07-C-372
Heather Straight, Heather Straight Next Friend of Ashley Straight, a minor and Ashley Straight, in her own right vs. Debra L. Rabe
PA –Jacob M. Robinson; J –Wilson
* Straight claims Rabe failed to yield right of way and maintain control of her vehicle. As a direct & proximate result she seeks compensatory damages, interest and costs.
Case number: 07-C-376
Goldie Henderson vs. Debar L. Rabe
PA –Robinson; J –Gaughan
* Claims failure to yield right of way and maintain control of vehicle. Compensatory damages are sought for inconvenience and suffering.
Case number: 07-C-377