Melody L. Bowman vs. Wheeling Hospital Inc.
* In 2000 Bowman was employed as a Certified Nursing Assistant and alleges while performing her duties of moving and lifting patients she suffered a hernia. She claims misconduct on behalf of Wheeling Hospital when she was discharged. She further states Wheeling Hospital is in violation of WV Human Rights Act and Public Policy and as direct and proximate results she has suffered damages.
Case number: 07-C-380
Donovan Hartley and Wanda Hartley vs. Thomas Plunkett
* Hartley claims he was struck when Plunkett failed to maintain his vehicle and as a direct and proximate has suffered physical and mental damage and will or may in the future. Seeks adequate compensation, fees and costs.
Case Number 07-C-382
Ollie M. Carney vs. Michael A. Krupinski, ORIGEN Financial, formerly known as DYNEX Financial, Inc.
PA-Metzner; J- Gaughan
* Carney said she and Krupinski purchased a mobile home townhouse and that said home should be sold to satisfy contracts and security agreements and that proceeds be dispersed to his or her allotted share. Carney seeks judgment.
Case number: 07-C-381
Anna Shimble vs. Wheeling Hospital, Inc.
* Shimble claims her employment was terminated after she exceeded her 12 week leave allotment and claims violation of her Human Rights and seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 07-C-379
Ellen Wood Crowl, et al., Beneficiaries under Trust Agreement dated March 7, 1973, vs. G. Ogden Nutting and JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., Trustees under Trust
*The oldest grandchild is 62 and the youngest is 21 under this Trust and they seek termination and distribution of the balance, as of July 9, 2007, of $1,690,685.00.
Case number: 07-C-389
David Appleby II and Angelina Appleby vs. John Orum, Jr. s/b/a Orum's Salvage, Eric Pattison and Carolyn Pattison
* Appleby was setting a mobile home for Pattison when a weld on a beam broke causing his hand to be impaled. He seeks compensatory damages both jointly and severally.
Case number: 07-C-388