Wes Banco Inc. vs. Douglas Rees
PA-Marie Bechtel; J-Wilson
* Wes Banco states Rees owes on two Promissory Notes. One dated May 17, 2004 owing $3,767.33 and one dated April 26, 2005 for $7,409.18. Cost plus interest are sought.
Case number: 07-C-390
Misty Fleming nka Misty Burress vs. Karen Garvin
PA-David Robinson; J-Recht
* Burress claims when Garvin failed to yield right of way of her truck in a Reisbeck parking lot, a collision occurred in August 2005. Compensatory compensation is sought for physical, emotion and mental sufferings as direct and proximate result of injuries.
Case Number 07-C-393
Bonita Helmbright vs Karen Garvin
PA-David Robinson; J- Wilson
* Carney said she and Krupinski purchased a mobile home townhouse and that the home should be sold to satisfy contracts and security agreements and that proceeds be dispersed to his or her allotted share. Carney seeks judgment in demand.
Case number: 07-C-394
Dale Nelson and Pamela S. Nelson vs Gregory Kloeppner in his capacity as Ohio County Assessor and Thomas F. Burgoyne, in his capacity as Ohio County Sheriff
PA-Jeffrey McCamic; J-Wilson
* In June 2006, Nelson conveyed title by Deed to their daughter with Right to Occupy for life and claim they were denied their homestead exemption without adequate written notice. They seek the Court render Declaratory Judgment, Writ of Mandamus and an award of fees.
Case number: 07-C-395
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, as subrogee of William Bartz vs. Michael Will and Debra Willis
PA-Ryan Marsteller; J-Mazzone
* In August 2006 a Ford Ranger driven by Willis was involved in a collision. As a direct and proximate result State Farm seeks a subrogated amount of $14,595.36.
Case number: 07-C-396
CACV of Colorado, LLC vs Carol Templin
PA-Christopher Moore; J-Recht
* A debt was purchased from Fleet Bank and Templin failed to pay $12,230.60 on demand.
Case number: 07-C-398
Lillian J. Bass-Smith vs Campetti's General Shoe Hospital, LLC
PA –Theodore Tsoras; J –Mazzone
* Smith says as a direct and proximate result of Campetti's failure to barricade the defective area she slipped and fell on a rock and seeks compensatory damages.
Case number: 07-C-400