Beneficial West Virginia Inc. vs. George S. Schoppert Sr.
PA - Kurt Winter; J - Gray Silver
* Beneficial claims Schoppert owes at least $31,937.50 after defaulting on the terms of a May 11, 2001, loan agreement. The plaintiff is seeking that amount plus other relief.
Case number: 07-C-828
Nevin Kelly vs. Alyson Springer and Whitingás Neck Equestrian Center Inc.
PA - Dale Buck: J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims he gave $176,324.83 to Springer for property improvements on the Equestrian Center during the time that they were engaged, from June 2004 through June 2006. He claims she acknowledged and agreed that she would repay the money if they didn't get married, but she suddenly ended the engagement in September 2006 and has not repaid any money. Kelly is seeking a constructive trust on the property, as well as full repayment and other relief.
Case number: 07-C-829
City Hospital Inc. vs. Kathleen S. Hardy
PA - Christopher Moore; J - David Sanders
* The hospital claims Hardy owes $22,859.41 plus interest for a total of at least $25,171.54 for medical services provided to her each year from 2002 through 2007.
Case number: 07-C-854
Bank of America NA vs. Marc A. Porreca
PA - Paul Atkins: J - David Sanders
* The bank claims the defendant defaulted on a March 25, 2005, loan agreement and the plaintiff repossessed and sold the security, which was a 2005 Cadillac Escalade. After that sale, there is a remaining balance of $32,370.41 that is still due. The bank is seeking that amount of relief plus other costs.
Case number: 07-C-857
Green Tree Servicing LLC vs. Matthew J. Bolyard and Brenda J. Bolyard
PA - Timothy Amos: J - David Sanders
* The plaintiff claims the defendants owe $35,821.00 after defaulting on a loan agreement, and the plaintiff is seeking to repossess the Bolyard's mobile home.
Case number: 07-C-863
Geological Technologies Inc. vs. PVW Enterprises LLC and Norwood Inc.
PA - C. Brian Matko: J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims the defendants failed to pay $38,290.94 for blasting, drilling and site work that Geological Technologies performed on the Greensburg Estates Subdivision in Berkeley County. The plaintiff is seeking that amount plus other relief, including the enforcement of the property's mechanic's lien.
Case number: 07-C-865
City Hospital Inc. vs. Celia Knisley
PA - Christopher Moore: J - David Sanders
* The hospital claims Knisley owes $24,980.42 plus interest for a total of $26,712.59 for medical services provided to her in 2006.
Case number: 07-C-875