Robert C. Wells, Carol Wells vs. Robert D. Taggert Jr. and American National Property and Casualty Company
PA- Jacob M. Robinson and Ronald W. Zavolta; J- Gaughan
* Wells claims due to Taggert's failure to maintain control and yield right of way his vehicle was violently stuck causing in a rear end collision. Compensatory damages, costs and fees are sought.
Case number: 07-C-402
Lori Beth Caruth vs. Imogene B. Burgy and Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company Underinsured Motorist Insurer
PA- David Hummel, Jr.; J- Mazzone
* On Aug. 21, 2006, at the intersection of 22nd and Chapline, Caruth claims failure to yield right of way of Burgy caused a collision in Reisbeck's parking lot in August 2005. Compensatory damages and costs are sought for physical, emotion and mental sufferings, as direct and proximate results of the injuries sustained.
Case Number 07-C-405
Monika Thompson vs. Russell Taylor
PA- Christopher M. Turak; J- Wilson
* While traveling at the intersection of Washington Avenue and National Road in Wheeling, Thompson claims Taylor broadsided her due to operating his vehicle negligently. As direct and proximate result injuries occurred and compensatory damages, together with fees and costs, are sought.
Case number: 07-C-409
First Resolution Investment Corp. vs. Beth A. Pineda
PA- Bradley A. Gregory; J- Wilson
* A copy of a Foreign Judgment was entered on September 17, 2007 from Fairfield County Municipal Court.
Case number: 07-C-411
Hoya Clemon vs. Roxanne Hall
PA- James G. Bordas, Jr. and Christopher R. Heller; J- Wilson
* Clemons' claims as a direct and proximate result of Hall driving under the influence of alcohol and /or drugs, the collision resulted in injuries that are believed to be permanent in nature. Punitive and compensatory damages, along with cost and fees, are sought.
Case number: 07-C-412
Christopher Winiesdorffer and Dorothy Winiesdorffer vs. American Disposal Services of West Virginia, Inc., Allen Eugene McPeek and Catlin T. Jacobs
PA –Ronald Wm Kasserman; J- Mazzone
* A collision occurred on August 2, 2007, when Allen Eugene McPeek was operating a truck while employed by American Disposal Services. He seeks compensatory damages for personal and property damages and loss of consortium, along with fees and costs.
Case number: 07-C-413
Howard Nelson, Jr. and Howard Nelson, Sr. vs. Tiffany Lufft
PA- W. Gus Saines; J- Gaughan
* On April 23, 2007, Nelson, Jr. was operating a Chevrolet Colorado along N. Huron Street when the front of the vehicle was struck. Due to Lufft's failure to maintain control, direct and proximate injury damaged the frame and diminishing the value of the vehicle.
Case number: 07-C-414
William R. Metzner vs. Curtis S. Hamilton
PA- Wm. R. Metzner, Sr. pro se; J- Gaughan
* Metzner says he represented a client in Brooke County against felony charges. As of October 8, 2002, he is owed $6,339.95 after the credit of Hamilton's payments.
Case number: 07-C-415
Wheeling Inn vs. Bruce Wheeler
PA –Paul J. Harris; J- Gaughan
* 55 rooms were rented for guests during the 2005 Wheeling Heritage Blues Festival at a cost of $12,305.00. A check was presented in advance, for the amount, and Wheeler issued a stopped payment order to deprive issuance of funds. Compensatory and punitive damages, along with fees and costs, are sought.
Case number: 07-C-416
Robert A. Skrzypek vs. Greenwood Cemetery Association, a West Virginia Corporation
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Wilson
* A work incident, on September 23, 2005, occurred when Skrzypek was required to work in unsafe conditions and cut the grass while it was raining. As direct and proximate result his foot was caused to go underneath the running lawn mover. He suffered compensable injuries and seeks punitive and exemplary damages plus costs.