John Gever vs. CTB International Publishing, Inc.
PA- Patrick Cassidy; J- Mazzone
* $18,290.75 is sought with fees and costs for breach of contract with CTB contracted to serve as editor.
Case number: 07-C-425
George A. Stolze, in is capacity as executor of the Estate of Kathryn L. Bane, deceased vs. Jody Hickman
PA- David Hummel Jr.; J- Mazzone
* Stolze leased 15 Pearl Avenue and claims tenant has been holding as a month to month. Unpaid rents and immediate possession of the property is sought.
Case Number 07-C-426
Roger Cooper and Wanda Cooper vs. Airco Inc. a/k/a The BOC Group, Inc, a Delaware Corporation, individually and as successor in interest to Alloy Rods, Inc. and Chemetron Corporation; Hobart Brothers Company, an Ohio Corporation; Lincoln Electric Company, an Ohio Corporation; Valley National Gases, Inc., a West Virginia Corporation; Willard C. Starcher, Inc., a West Virginia Corporation; John Doe One through John Doe Ten.
PA- Thomas Wilson, Christopher Luzier; J- Wilson
* Cooper says that while employed for various industries he was exposed to and inhaled and absorbed flux-cored welding and hardfacing (high-manganese-content) rods which caused the development of serious neurological injuries. He claims wantonness, misrepresentation, fraudulent concealment, negligence and strict liability. Actual, compensatory and punitive damages are sought.
Case number: 07-C-429
Robert Shreve and Karen Shreve, et ux vs. Robert Majewski
PA- David Jividen, J- Wilson
* Shreve's Hyundai was rear-ended while driving on Interstate 70. He says Majewski failed to maintain his Chevy, on Dec. 11, 2006. As a direct and proximate result he claims economic loss, medical expenses, loss of future earning capacity and loss of consortium. Compensation, fees and costs are sought.
Case number: 07-C-436
Kristen Seabright vs. Jessica Clayton
PA- David Jividen; J- Gaughan
* On Aug. 6, 2006, Seabright while a passenger in Clayton's vehicle failure to maintain control and yield right of way constituted negligence in this accident. A direct and proximate cause injuries and medical expenses have accrued. An injunction is sought prohibiting her and Clayton's insurers from disseminating information obtained in preparing this case. Compensatory damages attorney fees and costs are sought.
Case number: 07-C-437
Richard Lewellen vs. Matthew W. Ward and Werner Enterprises, Inc.
PA- James G. Bordas, Jr.; J- Gaughan
* Lewellen says, on June 27, 2006, Ward failed to maintain control of a tractor-trailer and obey construction signage. As direct and proximate result of this negligence, injuries to his head and neck were suffered. He believes the injuries to be permanent in nature and seeks compensation, both jointly and severally, attorney fees and costs.
Case number: 07-C-438