Tracy Cook, individually and as next friend of Zachary Weisman vs. Market Center, Inc.
PA- Ronald Kasserman; J- Mazzone
* On Dec. 3, 2005, Weisman sustained personal injuries, when a brick wall planter went over a wall at the Riley Law Building. Damages, along with attorney's fees and costs, are sought.
Case number: 07-C-523
Joseph A. Wakim Jr. and Amanda Wakim, his wife vs. Herman E. Smith
PA- Christopher Heller; J- Gaughan
* On Dec. 7, 2005, Smith failed to yield right of way and drove into Smith and directly resulted in diminishment of his ability to function and earn a living.
Case number: 07-C-525
Jarin Lee Robinson and Christin Elizabeth Robinson, his wife, and Joshua Robinson, Alena Robinson and William Robinson, minors, by their father and next friend, Jarin Lee Robinson vs. Douglas M. Lemasters
PA- James Bordas, J- Recht
* On Dec. 23, 2005, after crossing the centerline his vehicle struck another. Medical expenses and loss of companionship occurred with back injuries. Compensatory and punitive damages are sought.
Case number: 07-C-527
Theresa A. Hamm vs. National Carriers Inc. and Steven M. Randall, individually and as agent for National Carriers Inc., and Patricia M. Perilman
PA- Robert McCoid; J- Recht
* Randall operating a truck owned by National Carriers collided and caused injuries on Dec. 9, 2005. Compensatory and punitive judgment is sought, plus costs.
Case number: 07-C-528
Debra K. Martin–Turvey vs. Continental Ventures LLC; Raymond Thalman, III individually and d/b/a Continental Ventures LLC; William H. Thalman individually and d/b/a Continental Ventures LLC; Warwood Armature Repair Co. and Darrell Newland
PA- Thomas Hall; J- Recht
* Darrell Newland is responsible for ice removal. On Dec. 10, 2005, accumulated ice and snow caused Martin to fall. Direct and proximate result of the injuries suffered caused her to incur medical fees. Judgement is sought for compulsory arbitration together with costs.
Case number: 07-C- 529
Gregory P. Beckett, Jr. vs. Erica Rayshell Anderson, Williams Craig L. Williams and Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
PA- Christopher Turak; J- Wilson
* Beckett was rear ended on Aug. 29, 2006, while traveling east on Interstate 70. A jury judgment is sought for contract, compensatory and punitive damages along with fees and costs.
Case number: 07-C-534