Lorna Jane Scarlett, aka Lorna Jane Williams, and Joseph John Scarlett Jr. vs. River Bend Membership Corp., William Lee "Butch" Rankin, Patrick J. Ellis, John Lynn Spates, Sylvia Ann Samuels, Ian Pitcairn, Gregg Frederick Finkel, Ethna Hauenstein, Jerry L. Cleaver, Larry W. Fellows, Lindsay Hall, Tonie Baker and Melanie Kimble
PA - Richard Sussman; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiffs claim they were denied access to their real estate by the defendants, who allegedly trespassed on the plaintiffs' property, harassed them many times including on their wedding day, caused the plaintiffs to lose $5,000 in inventory at their deli and caused other emotional distress in 2006 and 2007. The plaintiffs are seeking at least $250,000 in relief.
Case number: 08-C-77
P.C. Dimagno, Engineers-Surveyors vs. George H. Vanwagner, Paul W. Vanwagner, PVW Enterprises LLC, Manor Park Plaza LLC and Dan Ryan Builders Inc.
PA - Paul Taylor; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff claims the defendants entered an agreement for engineering and surveying work, and the company is seeking that $74,576.85 in mechanic liens be enforced, plus other relief.
Case number: 08-C-79
Tri-Star Motors Inc. vs. Economy Auto Sales LLC
PA - Kathy Santa Barbara; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The plaintiff claims that Economy Auto Sales failed to meet the terms of a Sept. 11, 2006, business purchase agreement and is past due in payments. Tri-Star Motors is seeking at least $33,350.00.
Case number: 08-C-80
City Hospital Inc. vs. Wendy Marie Roy
PA - Christopher Moore; J - David Sanders
* The hospital claims Roy owes at least $21,959.85 plus interest for a total of $25,773.50 for medical services provided in 2005 and 2006.
Case number: 08-C-87
Freestate Drywall Inc. vs. American Homes by United Builders LLC
PA - Anne Prentice; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff was awarded a judgment of $95,166.16 against the defendant in the Circuit Court of Washington County, Md., for overdue debts for services.
Case number: 08-C-100
John J. Mazzoli vs. City of Martinsburg
PA - Pro se; J - Christopher Wilkes
* Mazzoli claims the defendant's police department has failed to enforce public nuisance laws, zoning laws and regulations by allegedly not investigating trespassing and vandalism complaints, and by allegedly discriminating against him. In the only specific instance mentioned in his complaint, Mazzoli claims the city police failed to ask a group of people to move out of a street when they were playing football. He is seeking at least $75,000.
Case number: 08-C-104