Jolene Mestrovic vs. Timothy Holbrooks and Eric Insurance Property & Casualty Company
PA: Jerry Sklavounakis; J- Wilson
* A collision occurred on 29th Street, on February 1, 2006, for failure to maintain control and property lookout. Direct and proximate results caused her to suffer injuries and compensatory damages and compensation are sought.
Case number: 08-C-50
Fred Wildern III and Connie L. Wildern v. Great Lakes Financial Corporation, The CIT Group/ Consumer Finance Inc.
PA: David Sims; J-Wilson
* For the purpose of investing in an automatic car wash, refinancing was sought on four of residential properties. Claims for breach of fiduciary obligation, negligent misrepresentation and fraudulent misrepresentations are sought for compensatory damages, jointly and severally, for less than $75,000.00.
Case number: 08-C-53
Roland F. Chalifoux Jr. D.D., P.L.L.C. vs. Paul Pyle
PA: Pro Se; J-Gaughan
* A payment of $4,981.50 was made as down payment for services rendered and then payment was stopped on the check. The outstanding amount of $10,018.00 is due with interest and costs.
Case number: 08-C-54
Aleesha Loew v. Lily's LLC dba Lily's I, Lily's II, Lily's III, Lily's IV and/or Lily's Pasta House
PA: Frank Duff; Sandra Law; J-Wilson
* Having worked as a cashier, manager and then general manager until January 2008 with a benefit of health insurance coverage for her and her family thru Primary Care One, Loew seeks damages under Wage Payment & Collection Act, along with costs.
Case number: 08-C-57
George J. Costello and Ashlie Costello v. Linda McGinley
PA: David Cross; J-Gaughan
* While traveling Rt. 88, on Jan. 4, 2007, a collision occurred due to reckless negligence and he suffers permanent and serious bodily injury for which an award, attorney fees and costs are sought.
Case number: 08-C-58
Mark McGrail and Jody McGrail vs. Custom Patio Rooms, Inc. dba Custom Patio Rooms of Pittsburgh and Charles R. Lingo aka Randy Lingo, an incarcerated individual at Pruntytown Correctional Facility
PA: David Jividen; J-Mazzone
* Compensatory and punitive damages are sought for breach of contract and expressed warranties for failure to properly install a "custom patio room" and adequately reimburse payments received for unjust enrichment.
Case number: 08-C-59
Asbure Tower Inc. v. Rapidig, Inc.
PA: David Sims; J-Mazzone
* Judgment is demanded for $14,540.00 on a commercial lease agreement for the month of March 2007, along with fees and costs.
Case number: 08-C-58
Dorothy K. Sellers vs. Robert M. Kramer
PA: Pro Se; J- Recht
* While walking near the off ramp on Interstate 70 near the Fort Henry Bridge, failure to maintain control and lookout caused Sellers to be struck at the crosswalk. Direct and proximate results occurred with injuries to her head and neck.
Case number: 08-C-63
Renee E. Crow and Raymond E. Crow Jr., Corey J. Crow vs. Jessica Lynn Browning
PA: Robert Fitzsimmons; J-Gaughan
* On March 14, 2006, at the intersection of National Road and Interstate 70, a collision occurred due to failure to maintain control and yield right of way. As direct and proximate result she and her suffered direct and proximate injuries to their head and neck. Compensatory damages and a jury trial is sought.
Case number: 08-C-67