Resurgent Capital Services Servicer For Anson Street LLC v. Thomas J. DeCaptio, as Trustee, Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation, Clara M. Combs, Sky Bank, Citibank South Dakota, N.A.
PA: Timothy Amos; J-Gaughan
* A complaint was filed seeking determination of a lien priority. An order is requested declaring the rights of the parties, and requiring Skybank to deposit proceed funds with the Clerk.
Case number: 08-C-97
Paige A. Martin and Scott D. Martin vs. Bradley McCardle
PA: M. Eric Frankovitch; J- Recht
* While traveling east on 27th Street at the intersection of Eoff Street, a collision occurred on March 24, 2006. McCardle was negligent in driving while intoxicated and causing damages. Compensatory and conciliatory damages are sought in addition to court fees and costs.
Case number: 08-C-98
Clara Leebrick v. Michael Coen
PA: J. Zachary Zatezalo; J- Gaughan
* At the corner of 7th and Main Street, while stopped at red light, she was rear ended on March 10, 2006. As direct and proximate results of injuries suffered, compensatory damages are sought and will have to be proven at trial.
Case number: 08-C-99
Sharon L. Hill vs. The Farmhouse II, LLC, a West Virginia Limited Liability Company and John Doe, a West Virginia Video Lottery Gaming Operator
PA: Ronald Zavolta; J- Wilson
* While a customer at a tavern and gaming parlor off of Stone Church Road, Dallas, she fell and struck the ground causing injuries, due to the unsafe condition of the sidewalk. Direct and proximate results of loss of wages have been suffered. Compensatory and general relief is sought.
Case number: 08-C-100
Frances V. Rayl v. Heidi C. Tustin
PA: Jennifer Stephen; J- Gaughan
* A collision occurred at the intersection of East Bethlehem Boulevard and National Road, on March 9, 2006. Compensatory damages for past, present and future medical expenses and property damages are sought.
Case number: 08-C-101
Hudson & Keyse, LLC, assignee of Beneficial Company, LLC, v. Michael L. DeGarmo
PA: Ryan Marsteller; J- Gaughan
* $5,443.32 is claimed owed on a loan document and debt has been purchased. Interest and costs to bring this action are sought.
Case number: 08-C-102
Chase Bank USA, N.A. successor in interest to Bank One Delaware, NA c/o 1953 Gallows Road Suite 240 Vienna, VA 22182 v. Clay W. Lewyn 113 Gamble Ave. Wheeling WV 26003
PA: Andrew Lerner; Jeff Godfrey; J- Wilson
* A credit card agreement was entered into and gained as a predecessor by Plaintiff. The terms of the agreement provide for repayment of all money. Demand for $32,610.31, plus costs of litigation are requested by judgment.
Case number: 08-C-103
Oak Hill Banks vs. Mary E. Baller
PA: Randall Trautwein; J- Gaughan
* On Sept. 27, 2004, a security agreement was entered into and a deficiency balance remains owed and judgment is sought for $4,844.79 with late charges, interests and costs.
Case number: 08-C-104
Charles J. Denunzio Jr. vs. Wheeling Hospital Inc. and Mountain State Osteopathic Postdoctoral Training Institutions Inc. 400
PA: James Peters; J-Mazzone
* A contractual agreement was entered on June 30, 2007, to serve as on-site Residency Program Director at Wheeling Hospital. He was to be paid $3,025.00 per month until June 30, 2007. A breach of contract has occurred and $9,075.00 is sought, along with punitive damages, interest, costs, and attorney fees.
Case no: 08-C-105
Tracie A. Duffey vs. James C. Reed
PA: Jerry Sklavounakis; J- Gaughan
* At the corner of South Wabash and Zane Street, a collision occurred with serious injuries for failure to yield right of way and maintain proper lookout. Direct and proximate of the collision injuries to her neck, back and body have bee suffered. Compensatory damages plus costs are sought.
Case number: 08-C-106