Jacklyn Sebulsky v. Melody Meadows and Erie Insurance Company
PA- Joseph John; J- Mazzone
* While walking along the sidewalk in front of 127 Poplar Street, she tripped and fell on Sept. 1, 2007. Compensatory and punitive damages are sought, along with fees and expenses.
Case number: 08-C-117
Wheeling Housing Authority v. Doreen Violet
PA- David Delk, Jr.; J- Mazzone
* Failure to report income from WV Choice or Lily's while she received Section 8 assistance, from February through January 31, 2008, caused an overpayment of 14,179. Judgment is demanded for this amount, along with attorneys' fees and costs.
Case number: 08-C-120
The Cadle Company II, Inc. vs. Carrie S. Sidon
PA- Victor Buente, Jr.; J- Gaughan
* On Feb. 1, 1999, Sidon made a Promissory Note, assigned to Steel Valley, in the amount of $11,666.59. No payments were made since Jan. 2008. Demand is made for a total sum of $5,587.53, with interest and costs.
Case number: 08-C-121
Melissa D. Hall v. Carter Lumber Company, Carter Lumber Company and Eric Wojtowicz
PA- Walt Auvil; J- Mazzone
* On Nov. 29, 2007, an on the job injury occurred and she was taken to Wetzel County Hospital and advised of the need for surgery for a hernia. She seeks judgment, after her termination, for emotional distress, punitive damages, lost wages, and damages for lost benefits, with costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 08-C-122
William L. Lucas v. Panhandle Cleaning and Restoration, Inc.
PA-Sandra Law; J- Recht
* He says he was terminated in December 2007 and seeks an award for lost and unpaid wages along with fees and costs.
Case number: 08-C-128
Victoria L. Adderley, and Vanessa T. Esenberg vs. Robert J. Helfer
PA- Christopher Turek; J- Wilson
* The girls were struck while traveling on GC&P Road, due to the negligent carless operation and failure to maintain control of his motor vehicle. Judgment is sought, along with fees and costs.
Case number: 08-C-129
Brian Charles Gregg v. David Ballard, Mt. Olive Correctional Complex
PA- Pro Se; J- Recht
* The Court examined the Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus and concluded in its Opinion and Order that the Petition should be dismissed and struck from the active docket.
Case number: 08-C-130
Marjorie S. Moolten and Jondavid Pollock, her husband vs. Barry S. Russell and Sandra K. Russell, Each Individually and dba Made In The Shade and/or The Original Made In The Shade Window Tinting Service and/or Absolute Performance Window Tinting and/or I-GO-2-U Auto Detail
PA- David Delk, Jr.; J- Mazzone
* On Aug. 23, 2006, while walking near 929 National Road, she was maliciously attacked, without provocation, by three dogs which ran unrestrained. Direct and proximate results caused injury to her ankle, calf, and Achilles tendon. Injuries are considered permanent in nature. Compensatory and punitive damages are sought, jointly and severally.
Case number: 08-C-131
Elm Grove Plaza, LLC, v. Samuel Posin, d/b/a Posin Fine Jewelers, d/b/a Chai18, Inc.
PA- April Hincy, Jr.; J- Mazzone
* Judgment is sought against Posin for rent due under Lease, along with liquidated damages, attorney fees and costs to pursue this action.
Case number: 08-C-134
Karen A. Winesburg, doing business as Salon 2212
Vs. Frederick's Salon, Inc. and Brandi Orth
PA-William Ihlenfeld; J-Gaughan
*A breach of contract and unjust enrichment exists for her failure to obey the terms of the employment agreement and her employer should have known she was prohibited from conducting future business within a five mile radius. Compensatory and punitive damages are sought.
Case number: 08-C-135
Elizabeth Taylor v. City of Wheeling and Centre Market Commission
PA- Nicholas Wininsky; J- Recht
* She worked for the co defendant until Aug. 2005, for which she seeks vacation pay due her in the amount of $2,287.20, along with reasonable attorney's fees and costs.
Case number: 08-C-136
Belmont Savings Bank vs. Timothy R. McCabe
PA- Todd Kildow; J- Wilson
* A Security Agreement was entered into on Sept. 11, 2007. The payoff on the Note consists of $18,004.87 for the first and second claim, along with $4,322.19 for the third claim and $24,340.01 for the fourth claim is sought along with interests and costs.
Case number: 08-C-138
Ranee E. Crow and Raymond E. Crow, Jr., her husband and Corey J. Crow vs. Jessica Lynn Browning, West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources and West Virginia Department of Administration
PA- Robert J. Fitzsimmons; J- Gaughan
* While traveling on entrance Ramp 5 , to Intersection 70, a collision was caused for failure to yield right of way and maintain control and lookout. Compensatory damages are sought, jointly and severally, in an amount to e determined by jury.
Case number: 08-C-140