Willla A. Neuhardt vs. Firewater Restoration, Inc., and John Doe
PA- Ronald Kasserman; J-Recht
* A breach of contract occurred when various items were removed from her home and not returned. Punitive and compensatory damages are sought.
Case number: 08-C-149
Trinity Health Systems vs. John J. Molnar, Jr
PA- Ward Stone; J-Gaughan
* A Notice of Filing Foreign Judgment, from the state of Ohio, in the amount of $1,502 was entered.
Case number: 08-C-151
Shelly Cox v. Margaret Smith
PA- Paul Harris; J- Gaughan
* While traveling on Interstate 70 West, failure to stop resulted in a rear-end collision, on April 11, 2006. Bodily injuries occurred with medical expenses and proper relief is sought.
Case number: 08-C-152
Ferguson Fire & Fabrication, Inc. vs. Comunale Automatic Sprinkler, Inc., J.C Penney Properties, Inc. and J.C. Penney Corporation, Inc.
PA- Stephen Gandee; J- Wilson
* An order granting judgment against Comunale, both jointly and severally, in the sum of $42,571.04, is sought. In addition, a request is made granting the enforcement of the lien, along with fees and costs associated with these actions.
Case number: 08-C-154
Patrica Ann Lesikiewicz and Richard Lesikiewicz, wife and husband, v. Wheeling Island Gaming, Inc..
PA- Jeffrey J. Rokiksy; J-Gaughan
* While playing the slot machines, a heavy door swung open and fell forward onto her arm. She claims pain, inconvenience and embarrassment. Compensatory damages of $400,000 are sought along with pre- post judgment.
Case number: 08-C-155
Beneficial West Virginia, Inc. vs. Carol L. McDonald
PA- Kurt Winter; J- Gaughan
*A loan agreement was entered on April 7, 2006, and a breach of contract exists in the amount of $18,85.72, plus interest from Feb. 5, 2008. Judgment is sought for this amount along with fees and costs.
Case number: 08-C-156