CHARLESTON -- Sixteen attorneys with the law firm of Bowles Rice McDavid Graff & Love have been selected for inclusion in the 2008 edition of West Virginia Super Lawyers, published by Law & Politics Magazine.
In addition, Ricklin Brown, an attorney in the firm's labor and employment group, is rated as one of the "Top 10" lawyers in West Virginia.
Only 5 percent of the lawyers in any state are selected as Super Lawyers through polling and peer assessment and a research process that evaluates each candidate based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement.
The Bowles Rice lawyers selected are:
* Carl D. Andrews, Real Estate Law;
* Ricklin Brown, Employment and Labor Law;
* Michael E. Caryl, Tax Law;
* Julia A. Chincheck, Bankruptcy and Creditor-Debtor Rights Law;
* Mark H. Dellinger, Employment and Labor Law;
* Charles P. Dollison, Real Estate Law;
* Thomas A. Heywood, Mergers and Acquisitions Law;
* Michael B. Keller, Real Estate Law;
* Leonard B. Knee, Environmental Law;
* J. Thomas Lane, Energy and Natural Resources Law;
* Charles M. Love III, Business Litigation;
* Marc A. Monteleone, Business/Corporate Law;
* Sandra M. Murphy, Banking Law;
* Charles F. Printz Jr., Business Litigation;
* Gerard R. Stowers, Business Litigation; and
* Elizabeth D. Walker, Employment and Labor Law.
Bowles Rice is a regional law firm with 120 attorneys and offices in Charleston, Martinsburg, Morgantown and Parkersburg in West Virginia; Lexington, Ky.; and Winchester, Va.