Beth Ann Lloyd and Marlin Joe Boggess vs. Jamie Harrison and Samantha Harrison
PA-J. Robert Leslie; J-Eagloski
* The plaintiffs say the home owned by the defendants has its storm and surface water drains and gutter drains empty into their drainage system. The previous owner, they say, maintained the drainage system reasonably. The defendants attempted and failed at repairing the system. They allege trespass and negligence. They seek joint and several compensatory damages for damages to personal property, damage to real property, increased household mold and mildew, mental anguish, aggravation, annoyance and inconvenience and other damages. They also seek the court to permanently enjoin the defendants from any further actions increasing the amount of water discharged onto their property and have all tie-ins to their drainage system removed. The plaintiffs also seek attorney fees, court costs, pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 08-C-243
David A. Simon and Brenda Kay Simon vs. Steorts Homebuilders LLC, G. Michael Steorts and Jason M. Steorts
PA-pro se; J-Eagloski
* In July 2006, the plaintiffs entered into a contract to buy a newly built home in Hurricane. They found defects in the home, and they say the defendants have refused to correct, replace or compensate, thus breaching warranties. The Simons seek compensation for economic damages, aggravation, annoyance and inconvenience. They seek compensatory damages, fees, court costs and pre- and post-judgment interest.
Case number: 08-C-244
Angela Wagner, administratrix of the estate of Arthur Ray Baker vs. Putnam County Commission dba Putnam County Emergency Medical Services
PA-Richard D. Linsday; J-Spaulding
* Wagner says EMS workers did not respond properly to the 28-year-old Baker on a call on May 3, 2006. She seeks compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 08-C-245
Jessica Southers, administratrix of the estate of Lora Stanley vs. Dudley Crawford
PA-Richard D. Lindsay; J-Spaulding
* Southers seeks records of Stanley from Crawford, who has refused to give them. Southers says she has an "absolute right" to the records. She seeks an order saying she's entitled to the records. She also seeks court costs and attorney fees.
Case number: 08-C-246
Noel Hall, Johnna Ellis, Melissa Priddy and Diana Priddy vs. Sleepy Hollow Golf Club, Bret Bledsoe
PA-Robert P. Fitzsimmons; J-Eagloski
* The plaintiffs, all women, worked in the food serving area at Sleepy Hollow Golf Club where Bledsoe was a supervisor. They say he subjected them to a sexually harassing and hostile work environment and that Sleepy Hollow failed to correct the problem. They seek compensatory and punitive damages as well as attorney fees, court costs and other relief.
Case number: 08-C-249
THIS JUST IN: Putnam County
Want to get notified whenever we write about ?
Sign-up Next time we write about , we'll email you a link to the story. You may edit your settings or unsubscribe at any time.