Sherlee Leach; Charles Leach, Jr; Sherlee Leach Next Friend of Kyle Milliken, a minor, and Kyle Milliken, in his own right; Sherlee Leach Next Friend of Jessi Milliken, a minor, and Jessi Milliken, in her own right; and Sherlee Leach Next Friend of Nicole Leach, a minor, and Nicole Leach, in her own right vs. Pamela Kay Groome
PA- Jacob M. Robinson & Theodore L. Tsoras; J- Wilson
* Traveling on Interstate 70 Eastbound, Leach was struck due to the alleged careless negligence of Groome's failure to yield right of way, which caused permanent injury to her head and neck. As direct and proximate result of this carelessness; divers and sundry expenses for hospital and medical care have accrued, diminishing future earning capacities, the complaint says.
Case number: 08-C-312
Roger Holmes and Janice Holmes vs. Donald Hambien, and AAB Express, Inc.
PA- Christopher M. Turak; J- Mazzone
* On Aug. 1, 2006, while traveling east on Interstate 70, Hambien allegedly rear-ended Holmes with the tractor trailer driven in the course of his employment. Judgment is sought, jointly and severally, for injuries and medical expenses.
Case number: 08-C-313
Jeffrey M. Hill and LouAnn Pizzas-Hill v. Daniel William Jr.
PA- Donald Tennant Jr.; J- Gaughan
* While stopped in traffic on westbound Interstate 70 before the Wheeling tunnels, Hill suffered a "rear–end" type collision, that jettisoned his vehicle forward on Aug. 3, 2006. He was married on this same date and claims damages by way of a derivative loss of consortium. Judgment is sought against William Jr. as an uninsured driver.
Case number: 08-C-314
Franklin K. Neely and Judith A. Neely vs. Sonya E. Henry
PA- Michael A. Adams; J- Recht
* A Land Contract was signed and Recorded on Nov. 5, 2007. Ejectment is the proper remedy of law due to a payment default not cured. Henry signed a Quitclaim Deed in conjunction with the execution of that contract allowing an issuance for an Order requiring her to vacate the premises.
Case number: 08-C-315
Linda K. Miller and Harry C. Miller, Jr. vs. John Tuba, Cheryl Tuba, Caitlyn A. Tuba and City of Wheeling
PA- Steven M. Recht; J- Mazzone
* While traveling west on Virginia Street, Caitlyn Tuba allegedly proceeded through a stop sign striking the front of Miller's vehicle, causing her bodily injury, on Aug. 6, 2006. As a direct and proximate result of these injuries, medical expenses, in excess of $43,838.66 have accrued to the Millers. It is alleged that the City improperly maintains traffic control devices.
Case number: 08-C-316