Andrea D. Taylor vs. The Kroger Co. dba Kroger Food and Pharmacy Store No. 562
PA-Kevin M. Pearl; J- Gaughan
* A slip and fall occurred on the premises due to alleged dangerous conditions that were present from a leaking freezer. An undetermined amount of medical damages are sought.
Case number: 08-C-317
James Edward Hall Jr. and Terry Hall vs. Marshal Lynn Rush and Dedicated Distribution Services Inc.
PA-Christopher R. Heller; J- Wilson
* On June 9, 2008, while traveling westbound on Interstate 70, Rush caused a truck owned by her employee to strike the passenger door of Hall's vehicle, causing injury and lost wages. Compensatory damages within jurisdictional limits are sought for injuries and loss of consortium.
Case number: 08-C-318
Angela M. Allison vs. Shelly Reager
PA-Jerry Sklavounakis; J- Gaughan
* A collision occurred while traveling on W.Va. 2. Failure to yield right of way and maintain control is said to have been the cause. Careless negligence is alleged to have resulted in divers and sundry hospital and medical expenses for which compensatory damages are requested.
Case number: 08-C-319
Dean Miner v. Richardo Pacheco
PA- Paul J. Harris; J- Wilson
* A contract was entered on April 18, 2007. The construction of a fence for a kennel in return for the conveyance of 20 purebred greyhound pups was breached. Miner claims 14 pups have not been received. Damages of $140,000, less the offset of the kenneling costs, are demanded.
Case number: 08-C-318
Troy Group, Inc. v. Gibbons Consulting Group, Inc.
PA- John M. Jurco; J- Wilson
* Between March and June 2008, Gibbons ordered supplies from Troy. The supplies were distributed. However, payment of $8,325.38 is claimed to be outstanding. Entitlement to interest, collection expenses, fees and costs are sought.
Case number: 08-C-325
FA Management Inc. and FG Management LLC v. The Group and Al Cross
PA- David J. Sims; J- Gaughan
* On June 7, 2007, a Claim of Lien was recorded. An execution of a proper Release is requested for the unlawful cloud on the title to the real property, along with attorney fees of $2,500.00.
Case number: 08-C-326
Wesbanco Bank Inc., Wilmot L. Harris Jr. and T. Randolph Harris as co-Trustees of Four Trusts Under the Will of Jessie Moffat Bloch, fbo Wilmot L. Harris Jr., Jessie M. Harris T. Randolph Harris, and Betty H. Lamborn vs. Wilmot L. Harris Jr., Jessie M. Harris, T. Randolph Harris, and Betty H. Lamborn
PA- James C. Gardill; J- Wilson
* As creator of this Trust, authority is sought to delegate investment authority discretion and substitute investment securities to proportionate interest in a commonly owned limited liability. Said authority is formed for the purpose of collective investments of the assets of the trusts. Further requests for relief from the Court to carry out the settlor's intent, is sought.
Case number: 08-C-327
Wesbanco v. Chana Y. Jackson
PA- Marie C. Bechtel; J-Gaughan
* A retail and installment contract and security agreement was entered with Straub Honda on Nov. 7, 2002. The collateral was repossessed and sold at auction, creating a loan deficiency balance of $5,006.53. Judgment, plus interest and fees, is sought.
Case number: 08-C-345
Citifinancial Inc. v. John T. Zbysienski and Tammy Jo Zbysienski
PA-Jason S. Long;; J-Gaughan
* A notice to cure a default was served. It is said that $10,509.61 is the payoff balance owing under contract. Judgment is demanded, jointly and severally.
Case number: 08-C-347
Michael Stan and Dierdra Stan vs. Orkin, Inc. and Betty Littleton
PA-Ronald Wm Kasserman; J-Gaughan
* A sexual encounter was witnessed in the front office of Orkin. After Stan expressed his opposition to this practice, which he believed was in violation of the provision of the West Virgina Humans Rights Act, he was dismissed. A hostile work environment is claimed. Judgment is sought, jointly and severally, for compensatory and punitive damages.
Case number: 08-C-349
The Cadle Company II Inc. vs. Jeffrey D. Conaway
PA- Victor O. Buene, Jr.; J-NA
* A judgment was obtained by Steel Valley Bank against Conaway on Oct. 23, 1995, in Jefferson County, Ohio, on July 21, 2005, and a foreign judgment is filed.
Case number: 08-C-351