Winchester Medical Center Inc. vs. Stephen Shifflett
PA - John Balenovich; J - Christopher Wilkes
* The hospital claims that Shifflett owes at least $25,690.05 plus $1,262.68 in interest for medical services and supplies provided to him in 2007.
Case number: 08-C-1094
Faslo Solutions LLC vs. Desiree N. Keiser
PA - Richard Ralston; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff claims that Keiser entered into a loan agreement with the plaintiff's predecessor in interest on Sept. 7, 2006, and she has breached the terms of the agreement by failing to make timely payments. The plaintiff is seeking at least $74,182.67 and other relief.
Case number: 08-C-1096
Norwood Inc. vs. Berkeley Plaza LLC
PA - J. Mark Sutton; J - David Sanders
* The plaintiff claims Berkeley Plaza contracted with Norwood to perform remodeling work, and the plaintiff provided labor and materials in excess of $500,000 to the defendant in accordance with that agreement. The defendant has refused to pay for the work, and the plaintiff is now seeking that amount, plus interest and other relief.
Case number: 08-C-1098
Huntington National Bank vs. Mountaineer Millwork LLC, J&M Builders and Michael J. Hudak
PA - Jason Long; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff, as successor in interest by merger to Sky Bank, claims that the defendants entered into an equipment lease with Sky Bank on May 23, 2006, and the defendants have failed to make the required payments as outlined in the lease agreement. The plaintiff claims the default balance due, including interest, is at least $136,022.47, and the plaintiff is seeking that amount and other relief.
Case number: 08-C-1102
City Hospital Inc. vs. Amber Dawn Rockwell
PA - Christopher Moore; J - David Sanders
* The hospital claims Rockwell owes at least $25,634.53 plus interest for a total of $28,848.65 for medical services and supplies provided to her in 2004 and 2007.
Case number: 08-C-1107
General Electric Capital Corp. vs. Tevin's Tree & Landscape LLC
PA - Robert Trumble; J - Gray Silver
* The plaintiff claims that the defendant entered into an equipment lease agreement on Dec. 29, 2005, and has since failed to meet the payment terms of that agreement. The plaintiff is seeking at least $73,773.26, possession of the equipment and other relief.
Case number: 08-C-1111