David Ruble and Arlene Ruble v. Environmental Protection Services ("EPS"), Inc.
PA-Joseph J. John; J-Mazzone
* On Feb. 29, 2008, EPS did not require the fire watcher to wear fire retardant clothing while handling a transformer. It is claimed they should have known that unsafe working conditions existed in violation of Federal safety standards. As direct and proximate result of these omissions, severe burns and injuries occurred. All damages permitted by law are sought.
Case number: 08-C-361
Government Employees Insurance Company, a Subrogee of George M. Pissos, v. Marcy Jo Crook and Kenneth Dailey
PA- Andrew M. Frye, III; J- Gaughan
* GEICO seeks to recover, on behalf of George Pissos, the deductable amount of $250.00 representing the difference between the total damage amount and the amounts paid by GEICO. A judgment against Marcy Crook and Kenneth Dailey in the amount of $5,215.49, with prejudgment interest and costs is sought.
Case number: 08-C-362
Diana Mey, on behalf of herself and a class of all persons and entities similarly situated vs. One Stop Motors, a Nevada corporation
PA- John W. Barrett; J- Gaughan
* Pursuant to uniform policy and procedure, One Stop did not obtain consent prior to contacting consumers at their homes via pre- recorded calls. Mey and other class action members certify the request awarded be doubled for damages. Attorney fees are sought in conjunction with an award.
Case number: 08-C-363
Guardian Elder Care At Wheeling LLC d/b/a Peterson Rehabilation Hospital and Geriatric Center v. Margaret Ann Helling and J.D. Miller, Esq., Administrator of the Estate of Norman R. Helling
PA- Patrick Casey; Darla Mushet; J- Gaughan
* Helling was a resident of Peterson until his death on March 7, 2008. Judgment against Margaret Helling and Miller, Esq., for compensatory damages, is sought, in the amount of $143,195.00. This unpaid balance is claimed arriving from care since his admission.
Case number: 08-C-368
William Arigoni and Linda Arigoni vs. C. Clark Milton, M.D., Jane Doe; and Wheeling Hospital, Inc.
PA-J. Zackary Zatezalo; J- Recht
* Following an injection in the buttocks, Mr. Arigoni suffered paralysis, neuropathy, dystrophy and recurrent deep venous thrombosis. A direct and proximate result of the negligence of Wheeling Hospital caused the claimant's injuries. Judgment is sought jointly and severally.
Case number: 08-C-370
Kristie Lee Perry v. Seidler Oil, Inc.
PA- Don Yanneralla; Quan Le; J- Wilson
* On Sept. 25, 2007, Perry says she was rear–ended at the intersection of 7th and Main streets while stopped at a traffic light. As a direct and proximate result of a claimed failure to yield, diminished earning capacity and injuries were suffered.
Case number: 08-C-371