Gregory Venskoske vs. Millicent Zonker
PA- Quan Le; J- Wilson
* While exiting the Mint Car Wash on Apr. 22, 2008, it is claimed Venskoske was struck and sustained numerous injuries and a broken hand. He seeks compensatory damages in excess of $75,000.00, along with fees and costs.
Case number: 08-C-372
WesBanco Bank Inc. vs. Gregory Scott Bandy and Dana L. Bandy
PA- Marie C. Bechtel; J- Recht
* A petition to enforce a foreign judgment is requesting recognition as a properly authenticated foreign judgment with any clerk's office in this state.
Case number: 08-C-373
Bruce Edge and Alice M. Edge, Personal Representative of the Estate of Quincy Edge, v. Matheny Motor Truck Co. and General Motors Corporation
PA- Joseph J. John; J- Recht
* A 2005 Sierra was purchased on Dec. 17, 2004. It is claimed the vehicle was not free and clear of defects. After numerous repair attempts and occasions of being stranded, the Edges' request these defects be cured and corrected. Revocation of acceptance of this GMC motor vehicle, by reason of its defects and nonconformities, require a request to the return of the purchased monies received. Damages incurred, together with the purchase monies, are sought as compensation.
Case number: 08-C-374
Columbia Forest Products Inc. v. John R. Timmins III, Individually and dba Tri-State Hardwoods
PA –W. Bradley Sorrells; J- Gaughan,
* Columbia says an unjust enrichment occurred, when a mistake in vendor names, caused a payment of $8,978.90 to be mistakenly received by Tri-State. It is claimed these checks were deposited into a personal account with one endorsement as cash. Failure to respond to repeated requests for the return of said monies has resulted in the filing of this action.
Case number: 08-C-376
Lori Grimes vs. Town of Triadelphia aka Triadelphia Sewer System aka Triadelphia Water System
PA- Jacob M. Robinson; J- Gaughan
* It is claimed Linda Violet created a continuous hostile work environment. The continual lewd, degrading and embarrassing, derogatory comments contributed to Grimes' termination on Sept. 21, 2008. Wrongful termination, intentional or reckless infliction of emotional distress and tort of outrageous conduct are claimed for an award of punitive or exemplary damages. Attorney fees, costs, are sought from a jury.
Case number: 08-C-377
Robert F. Kraft v. Finance America LLC, East West Mortgage Company Inc., U.S. Bank National Association as Trustee for Structured Asset Securities Corporation Mortgage Loan Trust 2006-BC1, and America's Servicing Co.
PA- Bren J. Pomponio; Daniel F. Hedges; Sara Bird; J- Wilson
* In his work as an assistant service manager at an automotive repair facility, Kraft is an unsophisticated consumer with an 11th grade education. His home was appraised at $240,000, and refinancing of an adjustable interest rate was obtained. The monthly payments consisted of 80 percent of his take home pay and have since increased. It is claimed the origination of the loan contained unconscionable terms. Punitive damages are requested, both jointly and severally.
Case number: 08-C-380
Adam Wolf, a minor, and Edward and Adrian Wolf, natural parents, legal guardians and next friends of Adam Wolf vs. Ohio County Schools and State Superintendent of Schools, West Virginia Department of Education
PA- Patrick S. Cassidy; J-Mazzone
* Wolf is a special needs child with autism. A judicial review is sought with a request to place Wolf at The August A Levy School for children with autism. Payment of fees and expenses in connection with the present due process proceedings are requested.
Case number: 08-C-381